IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinking day old coffee, tastes pretty bad, don't care.  Pleased to see this thread is growing healthy and strong with every passing hour.  Looked out the window, noted a mild breeze shifting the tree branches.  Crossed out everything too observation-like in my reply so as to stay on topic.

Got home, weather dry so thought excellent time to walk k9

Walked k9, then it fkn poured down about 20mins from front door...no coat while k9 doesn’t have that issue (except smelling like the juice at the bottom of a wheely bin when sopping)

showered dog, got wet doing that too

Drinking day old coffee, tastes pretty bad, don't care. Pleased to see this thread is growing healthy and strong with every passing hour. Looked out the window, noted a mild breeze shifting the tree branches. Crossed out everything too observation-like in my reply so as to stay on topic.

Noticed Zephyr teaching by example here and did the blonde kid in front of computer nodding gif in my head, while sitting at work getting paid because of technical malfunctions. And tapping my toes.

I stroked my chin stubble while pondering a suitable response to the above post, couldn't think of anything satisfactory, so gave up.  Unless this counts.  I think it does.

something or other

Brexit

not actualizing morosely violent thoughts, a curse word'll suffice

stoned

lying down comfortably

subjectively experienced cyclical & linear time

entropy

From my personal perspective time seemed to move forward because the entropy increased thus making me remember what I call the "past" but unable to know what I call the "future".

Drank a fair bit last night, so I woke up at 6am and drank some milk, as is my post-drinking ritual.  Happens every time: 3-4 hours sleep, wake up, milk cravings, watmm, back to sleep.  I swear I was a baby cow in another life.

Archived