IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

1 hour ago, Candiru said:

Ehhh... no when mice are pooping on your countertops, you’re going to use what works to get rid of them.

use humane traps you caveman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been forcing myself to make a track a week no matter the result and after a month ive come up with some really satisfying sounding stuff that i, at least, really enjoy listening to. after a year maybe ill go through a process of selection/editing/remixing and put something out for other people to listen to.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:11 AM, Candiru said:

I caught a mouse on a sticky trap this morning. I also saw another live mouse when i get home from work. I'm ready to see the body count rise. 

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

ripping a cd like it's 2007. i guess that's not a mundane everyday occurrence but it kind of used to be

The ban on nearly all technology past 1999 at my work means I still regularly burn music to CDrs. Did two yesterday.

in my case I wanted to put Grateful Dead's American Beauty on a usb stick for my car but I only own it on vinyl and CD. and i have a cd player in my car lol. but i needed it with all the other stuff on the usb stick for convenience.

What (and I hope I don't regret asking) were you listening to?
I can't think of an Andy Stott track that I could correlate with Madonna.

1a5bf65d47906809decff0a81c6d4356.jpg

Hylas, I think I only got through a couple of his tracks.

I didn't really have the energy to put my dishes in the dishwasher, so they're in my sink now.

Archived