Got some motivation to wash dishes an hour after I wrote it

then fell asleep

Woke up

dishes are dry

I'm ready to eat!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried out this Greek restaurant I'd never been to before.  Ordered a gyro wrap, "double meat".  Greek cuisine's not really high on my list, but I hadn't had it in a while.  It was okay.

Yesterday I thought I lost keys to my job and my girl's place. My GF found them in her purse because I put my key stack in there after going to a theatre play and not wanting to have a bulge in my pants.

Today I forgot my computer mouse so I had to drive back home to get it. Had nice 25 minutes for myself.

Eating pretzels and beer in bed.  This may actually be an FWS rather than an MEO, but it straddles the line between and I don't want to break the lol.  Shut my window too because it was getting chilly.

Currently bottle feeding my 3 month old son while 2 year old daughter watches kid's TV programming. Though, I am getting mighty buzzed off of vodka and cranberry juice, so I've got that going for me.

Waiting for the storm

Chance of Rare Thunder again in Ireland tonight

I heard a thunder rumble this afternoon with hail

only One though

I'd like to hear some more

Reminds me of Kansas

:)

Wrote half a sentence and deleted it, then wrote this.  Prob going to post a Frank Zappa interview I just watched where he was quite on point.  In the youtube thread, in case that wasn't clear.  Might just scrape this plate of bones in the compost instead.  Wait, bones aren't supposed to go in there, are they.  Or are they?

Built presets for our order management reports to upload directly into our new dispatch system, and explained to the operations associate (twice, apparently) that it would be easier than the previous upload template. Canadian CEO asked for the preset list to base the uploads at the BC office from, so I gave him the complete list and now he has it, as well.

Archived