IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have finally seen every episode of Octonauts. I have indirectly watched it for years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The only times I have breakfast are when someone invites me out for brunch, or makes it for me, and I almost always feel sick immediately after.  I suppose a bowl of cereal is pretty safe though.  Usually the only thing on my stomach for the first 4 hours after waking is coffee.  Prob not the healthiest...

Just wrote a breakfast themed reply.

I thought I wouldn't be able to use my tv/dvd player on this first night shift as my colleague wanted to use it to watch game of thrones. But she decided she wanted a better + bigger tv, sourced one, and now I'm watching Scanners for the 800th time.

My legs have been cramping today.

My grandma swore by putting a bar of soap in her bed to keep her from cramping at night.

I'm not sure what it is (I take a mineral supplement daily so I don't think it's calcium/magnesium/potassium imbalance). If I had to guess, it's the weekend of drinking. 

Whatever it is, my legs are wrecked by now, feels like I did an ironman workout or something. So sore. =/

My grandma swore by putting a bar of soap in her bed to keep her from cramping at night.

I'm not sure what it is (I take a mineral supplement daily so I don't think it's calcium/magnesium/potassium imbalance). If I had to guess, it's the weekend of drinking. 

Whatever it is, my legs are wrecked by now, feels like I did an ironman workout or something. So sore. =/

Do you take any medications?

Negative! This only happens occasionally, maybe once every 3 or 4 months? And I can't correlate it with anything dietary, alcohol consumption no different than usual, didn't workout any different than usual, etc. But it really sucks... Not sure if you've ever experienced it, but basically my calves are hardcore flexing on their own ALL DAY. And serious flexing to the point where I'm pullin' muscles just sitting at my desk lol. 

maybe better for the FWP thread heh. =p

Do you take any medications?

Negative! This only happens occasionally, maybe once every 3 or 4 months? And I can't correlate it with anything dietary, alcohol consumption no different than usual, didn't workout any different than usual, etc. But it really sucks... Not sure if you've ever experienced it, but basically my calves are hardcore flexing on their own ALL DAY. And serious flexing to the point where I'm pullin' muscles just sitting at my desk lol. 

maybe better for the FWP thread heh. =p

Take calcium.

edit: woops, sorry; spat out a piece of nicotine gum and started another one.

I'm super tired plus I have to get up an hour earlier than usual tomorrow so I was gonna go to bed early so I did that but took my laptop with me and now my sleepiness has abated and I'm all awake and webbing inertly. 

Got a pretty expensive fruit smoothie as part of my sandwich + crisps supermarket meal deal on the way to work. Meaning the almost £6 total was knocked down to £3. A daily illusion of money saving satisfaction.

Archived