Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr_Nova

Mundane everyday occurrences

Posted (edited)

My legs have been cramping today.

My grandma swore by putting a bar of soap in her bed to keep her from cramping at night.

I'm not sure what it is (I take a mineral supplement daily so I don't think it's calcium/magnesium/potassium imbalance). If I had to guess, it's the weekend of drinking. 

Whatever it is, my legs are wrecked by now, feels like I did an ironman workout or something. So sore. =/

Do you take any medications?

Negative! This only happens occasionally, maybe once every 3 or 4 months? And I can't correlate it with anything dietary, alcohol consumption no different than usual, didn't workout any different than usual, etc. But it really sucks... Not sure if you've ever experienced it, but basically my calves are hardcore flexing on their own ALL DAY. And serious flexing to the point where I'm pullin' muscles just sitting at my desk lol. 

maybe better for the FWP thread heh. =p

Take calcium.

edit: woops, sorry; spat out a piece of nicotine gum and started another one.

Edited by OneToThirtySix

I'm super tired plus I have to get up an hour earlier than usual tomorrow so I was gonna go to bed early so I did that but took my laptop with me and now my sleepiness has abated and I'm all awake and webbing inertly. 

Eating a tuna/cheese melt that's p next level tbqh.

Got a pretty expensive fruit smoothie as part of my sandwich + crisps supermarket meal deal on the way to work. Meaning the almost £6 total was knocked down to £3. A daily illusion of money saving satisfaction.

opened a new carton of milk for coffee and i misjudged how much was going to come out. i also have hat hair

everytime i drink a beer when i come home from work i gotta wee like a horse 3 times in 20minutes

Posting here when i should be posting in first world success/problem thread

Waiting for Moka Pot to boil.  Have to pee just a little bit, but don't want to go through all the steps of getting from here to there. Half of them will be taken when I get up to pour my coffee tho, so may do it then.  We'll see.  I could report back but probably won't.  It's boiling now.  Nice. 

Picked my nose.

I made toast

I was in a toilet cubicle and could hear the guy wiping next stall over but he was almost making a scratching / rubbing sound - rapidly scraping the paper back and forth against his butt - if something isn't wrong now it will be shortly with those kinds of practices

I was very sleepy this afternoon. I bought a mixed non-alcoholic energy drink from a coffee shop which is very unusual for me. I nearly forgot to sign the payment receipt. After that I was not sleepy.

Hahaha I thought this thread was called "mudvayne's everyday occurances" at first glance... Should we make a thread called that too??

my room is too damn hot

ran out of bananas

Having woke up from my 3am nap at work, I am eating two small oranges

My wife wanted me to post this here on behalf of her:

"I saw a squirrel."

had brain fog all day probs drank too much coffee this week.

got a weird throat thing so water tastes yuck now.

Watching tv before passing out

I was in a toilet cubicle and could hear the guy wiping next stall over but he was almost making a scratching / rubbing sound - rapidly scraping the paper back and forth against his butt - if something isn't wrong now it will be shortly with those kinds of practices

this is why I hate using public/communal restrooms. some asshole listening to me wiping my... asshole. FFS mang!

loling @ wiping talk, while peeling a banana

:dadjoke:

Can you spare a square?

I bought a pair of "slacks", *swings pants* they're great!

this is why I hate using public/communal restrooms. some asshole listening to me wiping my... asshole. FFS mang!

Yeah it's a weird world. I once had a guy in our work restroom accuse me of taking a picture of him in the stall next to me simply because he saw my feet facing forward (opposite direction than sitting) cuz I was peeing. He went off on a long tirade about how I should use a stall for peeing etc. Bolted outta there asap and then he found me later as he recognized me by my shoes and was like "yeah I'm that guy from the bathroom". That was my welcome to the new office when I started working there.