IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our pest control cat at work killed an arctic ermine this morning, and even ripped its head and front legs off. Yet she acts all innocent and cuddly around us humans.

Y'know, just another mundane daily affair.

There's a comic where the human-cat roles are reversed - a tiny man goes around the neighborhood tearing animals in half, total horror show, then ends the comic cuddled up in the lap of a giant cat on the sofa.  Was going to post it but cannot find it.  Maybe someone else can find it.  Probably the best cat related comic out there.

I was in a toilet cubicle and could hear the guy wiping next stall over but he was almost making a scratching / rubbing sound - rapidly scraping the paper back and forth against his butt - if something isn't wrong now it will be shortly with those kinds of practices

this is why I hate using public/communal restrooms. some asshole listening to me wiping my... asshole. FFS mang!

In Japan, the public toilets have a button that plays sounds to cover your pfarting n poopering. Solution to your problem: move to Japan.*

*this might cause other problems such as casual racism.

I was in a toilet cubicle and could hear the guy wiping next stall over but he was almost making a scratching / rubbing sound - rapidly scraping the paper back and forth against his butt - if something isn't wrong now it will be shortly with those kinds of practices

this is why I hate using public/communal restrooms. some asshole listening to me wiping my... asshole. FFS mang!
In Japan, the public toilets have a button that plays sounds to cover your pfarting n poopering. Solution to your problem: move to Japan.*

A friend of mine went to Japan soon after the nuclear power plant accident and spoke to lots of residents who claim the government is trying to cover up high levels of fall out which will likely have long term reifications on the population. So I'm not keen.

Japan also has the squatty potties. Supposedly a squatting position is better for your system anyway. Plus you don't have to worry about your behind touching the same seat as those of countless other users. Just have to make sure that squat directly above and not stand, facing the flush lever. Bear in mind that Earth's gravity is 9.81 m/s/s, for the sake of impact mitigation.

Japan also has the squatty potties. Supposedly a squatting position is better for your system anyway. Plus you don't have to worry about your behind touching the same seat as those of countless other users. Just have to make sure that squat directly above and not stand, facing the flush lever. Bear in mind that Earth's gravity is 9.81 m/s/s, for the sake of impact mitigation.

Yeah my Japanese friend said this, she used to perch on the toilet seat (like a bird) however it meant that she had to remove her shoes, socks, trousers and underwear whenever she went to the can (she told me) which sounds hellofa unconvenient. I don't even like wearing dungarees as you have to take the whole thing down. Pain. In. The. Butt.

Yeah my Japanese friend said this, she used to perch on the toilet seat (like a bird) however it meant that she had to remove her shoes, socks, trousers and underwear whenever she went to the can (she told me) which sounds hellofa unconvenient. I don't even like wearing dungarees as you have to take the whole thing down. Pain. In. The. Butt.

Pull your trousers down to your thighs, not around your ankles.

My Indian housemates don't bother. They stand on the seat wearing dirty trainers, leaving shoeprints on the seat and causing me to leave passive aggressive post-it notes on the lid telling them to clean it up and calling them cunts :^)

A friend of mine went to Japan soon after the nuclear power plant accident and spoke to lots of residents who claim the government is trying to cover up high levels of fall out which will likely have long term reifications on the population. So I'm not keen.

Since the average citizen has next to zero information about actual levels of radiation, or the spread pattern of any fall-out, your friend should take what they’re saying with a grain of salt.

Archived