IGNORED

Warp30

2 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

just saw that the boc set now says 

BOARDS OF CANADA - SOCIETAS X TAPE

any idea what that is?

From socius (“associated, allied; partner, companion, ally”).

can also mean connection. Reminds me a lot of the Cosecha thing, so this might just be.. new material.. ? ALL

There's also the ATP show tomorrow evening! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, chronical said:

Man the Trish Keenan story is so sad. First time I heard that someone died from touring :sad:

influenza then pneumonia or something right?  god it's so sad. she was so damn good.

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

influenza then pneumonia or something right?  god it's so sad. she was so damn good.

Don't know what influenza is but yeah, swine flu that led to pneumonia ?

12 minutes ago, fringerviv said:

I have to have these Trish sessions. 

I found out yesterday that both Broadcast sessions have been on SoundCloud (no downloading though) for a while. Just google for Trish's Toys & Techniques Birthday Tape.

4 minutes ago, chronical said:

Don't know what influenza is but yeah, swine flu that led to pneumonia ?

influenza is flu. fuck.. swine flu.  hadn't heard that. they were in australia right? ugh. 

Quite intrigued about that Aldous Huxley Visionary Experience, but I think that's doing battle with Aphex at the Barbican, which I was in the flesh at but keen to have another listen.

I presume the Barbican broadcast will be the second segment of swinging piano and exploding lasers off mirror balls? Which was (trust me) fucking mental.

11 minutes ago, lossless said:

I found out yesterday that both Broadcast sessions have been on SoundCloud (no downloading though) for a while. Just google for Trish's Toys & Techniques Birthday Tape.

Also found a download for them from the creator's blog: https://toysandtechniques.blogspot.com/2015/04/re-re-re-up-up-ups.html

AFX Barbican video will be up here ?

https://www.nts.live/projects/wxaxrxp?v=t

"For the first time, James will showcase the multi-camera footage and full audio of this performance along with the extended piece for microphone/disco ball/laser, interactive Tuned Feedback Pendulum Array. Watch from 7pm BST."

14 minutes ago, lossless said:

I love this one 

5 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

https://www.nts.live/shows/wxaxrxp/episodes/boards-of-canada-live-warp-10th-anniversary-party-05-11-1999-22nd-june-2019

Will this be a soundboard? finally?

edit: Wait never mind they changed something since last night its a bootleg

damn. ready to listen, but damn.

5 minutes ago, psn said:

Whose was that prepared piano piece just before the Kwes. set?

Yeah seems like "Warp Works" is something from their roster! Sounded like AFX: There was already one on channel 2 today that I didn't hear, did anyone catch that? Shame about the BOC bootleg, thought we'd finally get a soundboard of ATP.. hexagonal sigh ?

LOVING the darkstar nts summer series mix.  we have similar taste in music..  have recognized some huerco s, moodymann, panda bear, doom, sensational.. and possibly unreleased darkstar?

Kwes mix isn't holding my attention, some chap rambling on (for a long time) about Miles Davies

Just switched channels to Darkstar mix and that's the braindance I'm looking for!

8 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

enjoying the darkstar mix right now with a cold beer, cheers my fellow watmmers.

:beer:

edit http://novationmusic.com/news/warp-30th-anniversary?fbclid=IwAR0kDCtpwhbm3TtpT8Y2ikPrAJ6k0a4Dw8uAvwCTctNooG-ivhOgymmlMYo

the how to enter link don't seem to be working...

:beer:

tomorrow is fucking crazy

Special Request/LFO

Adrian Sherwood

Boards of Canada (I don't think I've ever listened to the whole Lighthouse set from beginning to end, and who knows maybe BOC might have remastered the bootleg, or does that sound stupid.)

A bit of Evian Christ and then Squarepusher

*head implodes and then explodes*

4 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

the how to enter link don't seem to be working...

You just have to sign up for the mailing list for it to count as a submission I think!

Knowing my luck there's no way I'll get this, but RDJRNGesus please..

HomePageModule-38136-84499.png

Archived