IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, andrd said:

There will be more 

YES !

It was a strange thing to "only" have dj mixes / live music from most of Warp's big names for their anniversary... And the name WXAXRXP x NTS also implies that this is just one event among other things. Hyped!!

11 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Apologies - I wasn't at Field Day, so you're saying the set he played is more than what is on the vinyl and for digital purchase?

There must be now a huge language barrier equivalent to Trumpster's wet dream of The Wall or then my IQ doesn't compute with what you're trying to say, but this is what I'm talking about:

Spoiler

Friday, here we go!

2 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

is there a typo on the nts site? it says that the show is until monday at 24 bst but the warp site only has its schedule until Sunday 23 bst...

timezones are fucking up all our comparisons I think

15 minutes ago, chronical said:

timezones are fucking up all our comparisons I think

ah you're right, its until Sunday 24 bst but thats monday at 1am for me, sorry

1 hour ago, Stock said:

YES !

It was a strange thing to "only" have dj mixes / live music from most of Warp's big names for their anniversary... And the name WXAXRXP x NTS also implies that this is just one event among other things. Hyped!!

boc bleep store please

Bit weird that WARP are giving a platform to Extinction Rebellion.
Never seen them align with a protest group before?

Radiohead obviously did it last week too, with proceeds from their Demo tapes going to them.

Archived