IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else remember those Helter-skelter compilations that came in that big case full of cassettes?

yeah that's kinda what I'm thinking. Cassettes are hipster enough right now that warp could do this

• 4 weeks later...

lol sad but true

edit : if you put Ae, Boc, Aphex and squarepusher aside. Only recent artist I like is OPN, pretty much everything they've signed since 2005 is weak as fuck.

On 5/31/2019 at 8:37 AM, d-a-m-o said:

look like we'll have to wait cause there's a new danny brown album incoming lol jesus fucking christ...

Followed by Future Brown - Pt II (Even Browner)

Michael Oswell said in a recent interview with Crack:

''At the moment I’m gearing up to roll out the identity for Warp’s 30th anniversary, which attempts to deal with the ‘slow cancellation of the future’ by manically mining and re-contextualising the label’s visual history and projecting it into A Beautiful Purple Future.''

Interview here: https://crackmagazine.net/article/long-reads/designer-michael-oswell-on-creating-the-artwork-for-holly-herndons-proto-album/

Archived