IGNORED

Warp30

All those classic drum patterns they seem to have created during this early, early era it's just awesome. Kalpol Introl, now something that sounds just like The Egg. It's too much haha

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a reminder of how lax warp 20 was.. they only released one track for it from this era. They had all this stuff but they held onto it untl tonight, I think they wanted to remaster it and touch it up a little, .. It has to be said holding on to these dats is a testiment to their will

43 minutes ago, andrd said:

That was 7 hours before this whole event started lol

Trying to figure out UK vs US times got me twisted, especially when the day changes.

agreed.

i love this classic old autechre sound though i appreciate they're always wanting to develop .

lots of R8 drums , juno , 101, 202 , fm synths , blah blah nerdy tech blah.

if they did a 30th (or whatever it is)  release of incunabula with this stuff added, I'd buy it again.

11 minutes ago, markedone said:

cant imagine just sitting on this for.. decades

IKR? I've never been that into Lego Feet/Cavity Job so wasn't expecting this to be anywhere near as good as it is.

1 minute ago, Rubin Farr said:

Trying to figure out UK vs US times got me twisted, especially when the day changes.

I don't know if that works for you, but on the official NTS schedule page the time was displayed using my timezone !

1 minute ago, bimbom said:

if they did a 30th (or whatever it is)  release of incunabula with this stuff added, I'd buy it again.

Pretty sure its going to up on the bleep store at some point soon (fucking best be anyway! And just in case its not hope someones recording!) 

Archived