IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, apriorion said:

My expectations for this whole thing were blown away. And we still have tomorrow and Sunday. 

totally who knows what the boys have in store for us...

14 hours ago, ignatius said:

influenza is flu. fuck.. swine flu.  hadn't heard that. they were in australia right? ugh. 

They finished off their Aus tour about a month before Trish passed. I thought about seeing them but "wasn't that much of a fan" at the time. Big regret and absolutely gutted when I heard the news. ?

Started to appreciate oneohtrix which I could never get into really while Clark was utterly boring. I wonder where his body riddle mojo went. Today he just randomly jams keys with no tension or epic melodies which made him great in the first place 

49 minutes ago, o00o said:

Started to appreciate oneohtrix which I could never get into really while Clark was utterly boring. I wonder where his body riddle mojo went. Today he just randomly jams keys with no tension or epic melodies which made him great in the first place 

wheelchair got the better of him

Oh man, I missed all the amazing artists from friday (Mark Pritchard, Plaid, Autechre)  and today (Clark )

Oneohtrix Point Never is great so far, lovely floating stuff.

Anyone recorded the sets/perfomances? Is it possible to listen to the streams somewhere  "offline" ?

Archived