IGNORED

Warp30

3 minutes ago, Test Fforet said:

Oh man, I missed all the amazing artists from friday (Mark Pritchard, Plaid, Autechre)  and today (Clark )

Oneohtrix Point Never is great so far, lovely floating stuff.

Anyone recorded the sets/perfomances? Is it possible to listen to the streams somewhere  "offline" ?

Check the comments here

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

some pretty bibio vibes and visuals rn

I couldn't see the visuals, couldn't find it on the NTS website ? but the music is lovely.

Just now, Stock said:

I couldn't see the visuals, couldn't find it on the NTS website ? but the music is lovely.

Yeah it's a bit hard to find. I found it on Bibio's Facebook page, but they should've really made it easier to find a video link.

Just now, chronical said:

Yeah it's a bit hard to find. I found it on Bibio's Facebook page, but they should've really made it easier to find a video link.

if you click on the menu on the n ts website then the wxaxrxp logo u get sent to here

https://www.nts.live/projects/wxaxrxp

where the video shows

NTS seems to be pretty good about archiving. I'm crossing my fingers that they will have the archive of SP, as I have to work then. 

3 minutes ago, Consul said:

I'm getting more and more curious about what Squarepusher is going to do today. Someone please record it.

Something similar to Warp20 would be lovely ?

19 minutes ago, chronical said:

What makes Special Request.. special? Don't know him, geniunely curious. LFO LOVE ❤️

Guy named Paul Woolford that makes extremely potent electronic music, usually of the classical rave variety (not in a shitty cheesy way). But he really does all the good dance sounds, from hard techno to experimental dnb. His recent album Vortex is highly recommended for maximal jungle sounds

5 minutes ago, beer badger said:

Also curious and excited for squarepusher

LFO and Beer O’clock right now

LFO and Coffee O'clock for me. I feel like saturday morning at 9:30am with summer sun pouring thru the window is not the ideal setting for LFO, but not complaining.

Archived