IGNORED

Warp30

Must admit I never got into LFO much and I don’t own any albums. But still enjoying the choons, just feels excellent to be on a massive Warp bender

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly grumpy spinborn right now, my new neighbor used the washing machine during my schedule third week in a row, angry LFO definitely helps with dem feels right now :diablo:

Just now, dumplings said:

Have the Boccer lads played their set yet?

The ATP set is in 3 hours and got updated saying that it's a bootleg, so it might just be what we've heard before. 

1 hour ago, chronical said:

The ATP set is in 3 hours and got updated saying that it's a bootleg, so it might just be what we've heard before. 

It sounds like BOC gave a fuck to contribute anything, or maybe they didn't even respond and Warp just grabbed what they had in the archives?

1 minute ago, Rubin Farr said:

It sounds like BOC gave a fuck to contribute anything, or maybe they didn't even respond and Warp just grabbed what they had in the archives?

You know they're on for two hours on Sunday, right? I think that one's done by the brothers, and the ATP thing is probably Warp yeah.

It's easy to be negative. I've talked my fair amount of shit about this dude, but I regret it now. It's not cool. You can listen to people getting green spunked on channel 2, if you aren't digging HM. 

Archived