Jump to content

Warp30


Bertolt Brechtakt
 Share

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, beer badger said:

I went down with a zinging migraine which just went off like a grenade about 10 minutes into the squarepusher set! Just woke up 9 hours later feel ok. 

More Warp30 please....

Mate, I suffer from these too.  Like being hit by a sniper.  Solidarity, brother (or sister, or whatever you are)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ascdi said:
Quote

Hello WATMM! I see you talking about me but I can't sign up. If someone wants to give me access somehow, tweet me: @LionLionTheLion

This just popped up on “the” `/nts` URL… someone hook this person up!

reminder!

edit: just woke up to catch the ending of the afx field day set... :wtf:

Edited by MIXL2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Richie Sombrero said:

I've not had a chance to listen to any but I've downloaded it all so far and will listen during the week. Just thought watmm should be informed.

Same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Test Fforet said:

Would be nice to get him access for his efforts , but otherwise it's just 3USD for a subscription

OK, I tried to sign up for WATMM and give you guys my $3 but I fail the security check questions. The inspiration for BOC's name was apparently not "National Film Board of Canada" and the next question was "What is Clark's first name?" and I have no idea who that is. (It's not Kenneth. ?) So sorry guys, I'm not cool enough to be in your club. Enjoy the music though.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Test Fforet said:

Would be nice to get him access for his efforts , but otherwise it's just 3USD for a subscription

If it's THE Lion, he's banned

1 minute ago, Embers said:

OK, I tried to sign up for WATMM and give you guys my $3 but I fail the security check questions. The inspiration for BOC's name was apparently not "National Film Board of Canada" and the next question was "What is Clark's first name?" and I have no idea who that is. (It's not Kenneth. ?) So sorry guys, I'm not cool enough to be in your club. Enjoy the music though.

lol ffs, what kinda dumbass questions are they @Joyrex?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fuck yeah the Squarepusher set. Sorry Rich, but this time Tom trashed you.....and big time! Why the hell doesn't Tom release that stuff??? SP archives to SP's own bleepstore now! :wtf:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

35 minutes ago, hello spiral said:
36 minutes ago, Embers said:

OK, I tried to sign up for WATMM and give you guys my $3 but I fail the security check questions. The inspiration for BOC's name was apparently not "National Film Board of Canada" and the next question was "What is Clark's first name?" and I have no idea who that is. (It's not Kenneth. ? ) So sorry guys, I'm not cool enough to be in your club. Enjoy the music though.

lol ffs, what kinda dumbass questions are they @Joyrex?

mine was what's bocs favourite number

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woke up this morning listened to end of afx field day then caught up on the square pusher set from last night! Fuck what a way to start a sunday!

Sqpusher set was immense! Was that all new stuff? Not really kept up with him recently always felt like he peaked with go plastic but last nights stuff was next level 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What if Rephlex/Warp/Skam/R&S/TRAX records all this a show like this together?

No good? What other labels would you add aside from the new ones like AF, Colorsquad, 030303 etc. but who are some older Aspsx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...