IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Soloman Tump said:

There's no way this will be downloadable from the Wxaxrxp shop, dj mix sample clearance hell 101

don't worry they will DEFINITELY announce the bocset after this to accommodate the mix, there's NO doubt about it 

Just now, tec said:

Future Sound of London are gonna be pissed when they hear someone nicked their mix schtick.

It's weird them not being involved, being the mix kings they are.  Maybe they declined bc of busy schedule?

Really enjoying this so far. 

I have a bunch of very similar cassettes from the 90s, in a box somewhere, (including one with bits of boc taped off john peel), segued onto random weird shit and shortwave radio and overdubs,  home made shit and fx pedals etc. Hours of fun when you're on the dole in the 90s and just do lots of drugs and not much else.

Just now, perunamuussi said:

Really enjoying this so far. 

I have a bunch of very similar cassettes from the 90s, in a box somewhere, (including one with bits of boc taped off john peel), segued onto random weird shit and shortwave radio and overdubs,  home made shit and fx pedals etc. Hours of fun when you're on the dole in the 90s and just do lots of drugs and not much else.

i'd love to hear said tapes ?

Archived