IGNORED

Warp30

8 minutes ago, beer badger said:

Let's all calm down lol!

I dunno, the pessimistic side of me says all our IDMasters are long in the tooth nowadays, old geezers who are hardly gonna give a fuck about some 30th Warp birthday. The positive side of me reckons it could be IDM Christmas!

Which will it be?

Beerwolf go listen to Aluminum Tunes. Stereolab's best album (and it's not even an album)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

So on the day of the summer solstice

BOOM ! WXAXRXP COMPILATION !!!

with all your favorite warp acts :

!!!

lonelady

future brown

nozinja

yves tumor 

and everyone except BOC, aphex, Ae or squarepusher .

can‘t wait.

23 minutes ago, beer badger said:

Which will it be?

I'm preparing for above. We have to get used to the dark timeline:catcry:

hahaha hype marketing creates anti hype buzz that itself promotes the product lol Warp gets us again

oh let’s all list shitty acts on warp too because lmao dumb label isn’t batting 1000 fucking idiots have made at least three mistakes in 30 years DOOFUSES ok but when they gonna sell me _____’s new album on vinyl for 70% markup on the special edition, wallet is ready for that ???????☺️

(s u c k e r s!)

So Warp30 will be 100 hours of original content (new music, live, curated archives etc) from the whole Warp roster, streaming on NTS from June 21st to 23rd. Yes that includes Yves Tumor but AFX, Ae and BoC are on here too !!! I'm hyped :w00t:

Link to the official mini-website : https://wxaxrxp.netInsert other m

Celebrating 30 years of Warp with a special weekend broadcast. Featuring contributions from:

APHEX TWIN, AUTECHRE, B12, BATTLES, BIBIO, BOARDS OF CANADA, BRIAN ENO, BROADCAST, CHRIS TAYLOR (GRIZZLY BEAR), DANNY BROWN, DARKSTAR, DJ NIGGA FOX, EVIAN CHRIST, FLYING LOTUS, GAIKA, GONJASUFI, HUDSON MOHAWKE, KELELA, KELLY MORAN, KWES., LEILA, LFO (A TRIBUTE TO), LONELADY, LORENZO SENNI, MARK PRITCHARD, MIRA CALIX, MOUNT KIMBIE, NIGHTMARES ON WAX, ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER, PLAID, SQUAREPUSHER, WINSTON HAZEL (FORGEMASTERS), YVES TUMOR, !!! ...  plus special guests

https://www.nts.live/projects/wxaxrxp

2 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

i will honest cum so hard if new boc 

in before half a minute of static noise, 2 chords, a ringmodulated voice that says something semi-culty and then 5 years of twoism going WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

1 minute ago, cear said:

in before half a minute of static noise, 2 chords, a ringmodulated voice that says something semi-culty and then 5 years of twoism going WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

boc pls 

does it explicitly say new content btw? otherwise I'm betting only new material will come from those on that CD promo thing and the rest will be previous releases from the boys

Archived