IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squarepusher was the shit. Gonna be listening to that set over and over again I'm sure. This whole event had far exceeded my expectations. BoC's mix was super unique and I'm excited to dig into the individuals artists' catalogs and mine out other crazy psychedelic gems. In a way it has a better shelf life than if it was all new material (Still holding out for the BoCset, of course). I'm sure something else has to be on the horizon for them before too long.

Autechre are the real MVP's. But they always are. The amount of love they've shown for their fanbase the last few years has been unreal. It's a good time to be into this music. I'm really excited for whatever's coming next.

highlights for me (of the new streams , i'd heard the b12 one before).

autechre part 1 and 2

dark star sods and odds

lfo tribute mix by special request.

bjork remixed.

need to listen to mark pritchard , squarepusher , plaid mix  and catch up with dark star , and then slowly go through the rest.

3 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

http://uk.thelion.me/nts/

also your av always makes me think of this:

https://metroid.retropixel.net/games/metroid3/boss_crocomire.gif

now you know.

Poor Crocomire. I always feel bad for him whenever I play Super Metroid. I heard they had to redesign his sprite when they were making the game because the original was too cute.

uhhhh guys.. I think those ae tracks my man shared might be legit.

...but then there's track 2...too clean, too proper, too afraid...

ed: but wtf do i know

6 minutes ago, NI64 said:

Poor Crocomire. I always feel bad for him whenever I play Super Metroid. I heard they had to redesign his sprite when they were making the game because the original was too cute.

Poor me! His graphic death and return freaked the shit out of me as a kid. ?

Anyway, where were we... Ah yeah, warp n stuff.

What's going on in the yard theatre? Just some listening party?

^ F# yeah

I think we've shattered and taken a dump on the werp looking glass at this juncture; dunno whois orchestrating this R&S tribute (NTS?) but will be on it fo sho

I missed the ae mix because I had to go to bed, gonna listen to that later.

Anyone catch what Devo track was played in the BoC mix? It was roughly around an hour into the mix I believe. Brilliant mix altogether.

Currently discovering the 'Pusher mix on my way to work, I'm shaking my head and grinning like an idiot. I love his recent output but this is something else really.

Archived