IGNORED

Warp30

STATTION 2

Playback 8:51-9:00 (can't verify what this is)
Kelela X BokBok - NTS Summer Session (coming soon)
Lorenzo Senni"Build Up Archive Final Version+AAT (?)
JOHN CAGE AND NAM JUNE PAIK IN CONVERSATION (UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN
DIEGO, CIRCA 1985, PT. 1) (donde?)
Playback 7:40-8:00 (can't verify what this is)
Yves Tumor - NTS London 29th, June 2018 (coming soon on NTS)
Rustie - LuckyMe Mixtape 2007 (coming soon on NTS)
Playback 16:00-16:30 (can't verify what this is)

I think most of the other stuff is easy enough to find. But I really want to verify those Warp Work segments. They were cool. And not all the same. Any help with a more comprehensive for station 2, much appreciated. I also can't believe there is no nabbed recording of the WHOLE 100 hours somewhere online.

Again, Warp 10+20= about 20 hours of live, and released/re-released stuff. Warp 30 = 100 hours of curated content. Plus whatever else they have. Merch blah blah blah. But the audio is impressive to me. Thats a lot of content that I am positive NO ONE has heard all of.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, fringerviv said:

So I guess they did this 3 nights of shows for Warp 10? Did they do any parties for 20?

Yeah iirc they organized a few parties, each with a different "purple moebius string" visual.

And it was during the Sheffield night that Tom dropped his now legendary "Orange Jacket Acid Mix" !

Yeah iirc they organized a few parties, each with a different "purple moebius string" visual.
And it was during the Sheffield night that Tom dropped his now legendary "Orange Jacket Acid Mix" !

Crazy! Yeah I’d love to know if recordings exist of the Warp10 and Warp20 live shows. I know if the BOC 1999 show they replayed on NTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

at last

this is the only music i'll be listening to for the next 10 years:

https://archive.org/details/WXAXRXP-NTS2/41.+LORENZO+SENNI+-+BUILD-UPS+ARCHIVE+FINAL+VERSION+%2B+AAT.mp3

this is totally different from that file on the lion website wtf? was this streamed on channel 2?

edit: is rlly weird to hear all of these old trance build ups again... this the stuff listened to exclusively for like 3 years since i was 11 b4 i found the idmz

8 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

at last

this is the only music i'll be listening to for the next 10 years:

https://archive.org/details/WXAXRXP-NTS2/41.+LORENZO+SENNI+-+BUILD-UPS+ARCHIVE+FINAL+VERSION+%2B+AAT.mp3

Some heroes don't wear capes !!!

the Lorenzo Senni link is 5 hours long! I missed the original broadcast (and I can't find it on NTS)

I'm a little bit befuddled to be honest, can a wise oracle please explain! Thank you.

Been working my way through the mixes. Autechre mixes are amazing. Bibio unreleased tracks were great. Love the Kelela mix. I'm actually surprisingly liking the CANT mix. I don't remember liking that album, though I do like some other Grizzly Bear/Daniel Rossen stuff.

7 minutes ago, onecaseman said:

Been working my way through the mixes. Autechre mixes are amazing. Bibio unreleased tracks were great. Love the Kelela mix. I'm actually surprisingly liking the CANT mix. I don't remember liking that album, though I do like some other Grizzly Bear/Daniel Rossen stuff.

Off topic: Is your PSN handle a Pavement reference? 

On 7/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, T3551ER said:

Off topic: Is your PSN handle a Pavement reference? 

KC Accidental /  Broken Social Scene reference.

Ahhh, right right. . . somehow got that flipped in my brain. Which is criminal since You Forgot it in People is prob one of my top albums OAT. 

@psnAwesome. Crooked Rain also prob top ten. . . though pretty much their entire catalogue is awesome. . .  

sry, will stop derailing topic now. 

… yay... stickers... ? 

:shrug:

lol I'm not a 5yo (sorry not trying to be a dink) - how about some... music? The live sets in a physical format or a warp30 disc with some unreleased tunes played throughout the sets would be dope. Stickers though? =/

Archived