IGNORED

Warp30

That plaid interview seems like a continuation of sorts for Warp 30. It’s def just about Plaid and process but also history. So I imagine running their own coverage on some artists is what we have in store for the fall.

I mean we all read the rephlex stuff, and I kind of figure it only came out because of Warp 30. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I feel like the few who loves the branding for this campaign. Sleek design and photography. I hope the session comp isn't the last thing Warp30 bring us, because then it would feel a little minimal. I don't want to ask for too much, but I thought it would be cool to see another Warp Unheard/Recreated compilation.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, President Squidward said:

Wasn't there merch of the logo umbrella that was featured in the Windowlicker video? I always wanted that. ? 

Yup, got one right here, but it's not going anywhere (except when it rains). ?

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, auxien said:

so i guess there's nothing else then, yeah? NTS weekend, vinyl box set of misc stuff....that's it i guess?

It’s weird though, because in this image, they were teasing a box labeled “something else” next to the Warp 30 box shipments. Plus Plaid said in that Computer Magazine interview topic I made that their exclusive Inner Sound Set was planned to be released by the label soon. I’m hoping all the NTS weekend stuff gets released, but then that’s probably it. No other compilations sadly :cry: It was still cool a bit though 

55 minutes ago, ncrtx said:
56 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:
Wasn't there talk of a book? 

Oh yes let there be a book. Any details on this?

This book is old now but I can't recommend it enough if you are a fan of the label:

41Jujt3xc-L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

On 12/15/2019 at 5:12 PM, President Squidward said:

It’s weird though, because in this image, they were teasing a box labeled “something else” next to the Warp 30 box shipments. Plus Plaid said in that Computer Magazine interview topic I made that their exclusive Inner Sound Set was planned to be released by the label soon. I’m hoping all the NTS weekend stuff gets released, but then that’s probably it. No other compilations sadly :cry: It was still cool a bit though 

true i forgot about that....getting awfully close to the wire here now tho. two weeks left. 

1 hour ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Wasn't there talk of a book? 

i guess that's cool and all for some but not my thing. i wanna :music:

Archived