IGNORED

Warp30

7 hours ago, ncrtx said:
7 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:
Wasn't there talk of a book? 

Oh yes let there be a book. Any details on this?

I seem to recall a Japanese website casually mentioning it a few months ago. Fast forward to last week, Warp posted a photo of a popup stall (also in Japan) and it looks like said book is there at the front... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Im just revisiting some of the eps from the warp30 box set and have a dumb question:

What does the TX refer to on the Peel session / live session releases?  Take?

The american in me just thinks of Texas when i see TX..

2 minutes ago, markedone said:

Im just revisiting some of the eps from the warp30 box set and have a dumb question:

What does the TX refer to on the Peel session / live session releases?  Take?

The american in me just thinks of Texas when i see TX..

OH MY GOD SAME.

I've been thinking about this for years since I saw it on the old peel session eps.

It's transmission date, and no, it doesn't make sense to me either!

OH and I just messed with Texas and what u gonna do about it Texas?

*Not much really seeing as I'm far away and travel is kinda hard during pandemic

Yeah RX & TX have been standard receive/transmit radio terms for as long as I recall. Seem to have multiple uses but essentially mean the same thing; an exchange between entities, like an email or freq comms 

in the BOC Peel context, definitely date of transmission (as opposed to recording).

• 2 months later...

I guess this is the best place to ask...

Can anyone recommend some good stuff that was aired over the NTS weekend that I may have missed?

I still listen to BoC Societas X, Autechre's early tapes and the Squarepusher mix on a regular basis. Was there any other gold on this level?

9 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

I guess this is the best place to ask...

Can anyone recommend some good stuff that was aired over the NTS weekend that I may have missed?

I still listen to BoC Societas X, Autechre's early tapes and the Squarepusher mix on a regular basis. Was there any other gold on this level?

Special Request LFO Tribute Mix, Flylo flamagra mix, plaid inner sound set and wxaxrxp mix

7 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

Special Request LFO Tribute Mix, Flylo flamagra mix, plaid inner sound set and wxaxrxp mix

I've been avoiding the Flamagra mix as I wasn't big on the album in all honesty, but it looks like there's a bunch of unreleased stuff in there so it could be worth my time.

I'll definitely check out the LFO tribute and Plaid mixes though, cheers

21 hours ago, hayhook said:

Mark Pritchard's mix was tight!  An Hour of all Unreleased goodies.

https://www.nts.live/shows/wxaxrxp/episodes/mp-productions-21st-june-2019

yeah I caught that when it was aired, good stuff. Hasn't he released some of it since?

6 minutes ago, thumbass said:

How in gods name has it been a year already

fucked up isn't it. I remember being on holiday down Cornwall, literally on St Michael's Mount when the festivities were announced and my hype levels were in overdrive lol. Time flies man.

https://markpritchard.warp.net/mp-productions

These three were from that mix.  There was at one point supposed to be one a month until all 30 tracks were out plus some others.  Not sure what happened (I'm suspecting getting Transmissions finished and out, and Mark's other current projects needing attention, and his old stuff got backburnered.)

Archived