IGNORED

Warp30

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow's half hour AFX can't be a set though, right? Unless Barbican was 30 minutes long? There's also the bleep store update, where we'll hopefully get a new track or two.

46 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

This is going to be fucking amazing - we're literally getting hours of our favourite artists over the three days.

The tribute to LFO is nice.

I really, really hope someone will be recording this.

Plus the LFO tribute is by Special Request so you know dis gonna be gud!

I was once a stream-capture extraordinaire in the oughts (even recorded one of Ae's 12 hr radio shows), but the tech has long passed me by (streamripper for winamp lol).  Rest assured though that the internet is way fuller of techno fanbois already on the case.  Anyway I have a hunch that some or all of this will be available for sale on digital vinyls following the broadcast, kinda like the NTS Sessions.

Exaited!

If they really manage to not release any semblance of new BOC, AFX or Squarepusher I would be really surprised. That would seal the deal on them not knowing their demographic, or at least respecting where they came from. Grumpy Gabe out! :-)ALL

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

This is going to be fucking amazing - we're literally getting hours of our favourite artists over the three days.

*right clicks my digital downloads folder. Enqueue in foobar2000. Clicks shuffle*

*yaaaay hours of my favourite artists over weeks*

?

(fingers crossed it's more than that mind)

4 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

*right clicks my digital downloads folder. Enqueue in foobar2000. Clicks shuffle*

*yaaaay hours of my favourite artists over weeks*

?

(fingers crossed it's more than that mind)

Isn't it sad that we're already doubting Warp this much? :boc:

1 hour ago, BobDobalina said:

Rest assured though that the internet is way fuller of techno fanbois already on the case.  Anyway I have a hunch that some or all of this will be available for sale on digital vinyls following the broadcast, kinda like the NTS Sessions.

Exaited!

Pretty much this....only hoping that not everyone will wait for others to do the job ? Would be ultra-surprised if in this day and age no one recorded it. Will keep my eye on reddit. Like, eh, flol, if you think we will manage to do it. Let the youngsters do the job while we swing the rocking chair and wet our senior diapers. Hopefully bleepstore update soon after the weekend.

2 hours ago, StephenG said:

BOO =(

Pretty much this too if only barbican stuff...fukin' kick ass violin solo.

Archived