IGNORED

University / College

MadellisTheSixth

Japanese - got my BA back in December 2011.
Thankfully, no student loan debt.
Roaming the streets of Sapporo at night. And my only time at a strip club (back home).
Technically only for three weeks out of the summer.

Japanese - got my BA back in December 2011.

Thankfully, no student loan debt.

Roaming the streets of Sapporo at night. And my only time at a strip club (back home).

Technically only for three weeks out of the summer.

wicked! I loved Japan when I visited last year. I've just started a BA in Spanish so hoping to go on exchange as part of that

BCompSci

HECS debt - didn't have to worry about money

My C/C++ lecturer and mentor Richard Miller was the dude who ported Unix to 32 bit non-PDP systems and also started commercially sold the TCP/IP stacks to Tim Berners Lee

Been working as a programmer for 33 years.

curious about all your lives.

what did/are you studying?

do you wish you hadn't racked up all that debt?

weirdest memory?

currently working in your field?

I'm using this to avoid doing my group project

I've finished an MSc in information technology/applied mathematics.

BSc/MSc in pure mathematics and PhD in machine vision systems are probably going to remain unfinished for the foreseeable future

Universities studies are free where I'm from so not that much debt, what I had I paid back in 2-3 years after graduation.

IDK what's the weirdest memory. One is maybe: going to drink with my neighbors in the student housing, waking up 24 hours later in my own bed but having vague memories that I've been to another country.. I guess there's bunch of shit like that..

Kind of. Software engineering which I guess is pretty close.

MEng (hons)

Paid back my tuition fee's about 4 years ago

Firing lasers into sheep eyeballs (sorry vegans), also doing my dressing gown up so tight after eating 4 hash cakes then having a panic attack

Working in civil engineering rather than mechanical, use about 10% of my degree at most. No regrets though.

BPharm MBA

HECS and employer sponsored

Burning an effigy

In the field but not profession

hope my uni provides effigy opportunities

curious about all your lives.

what did/are you studying?

do you wish you hadn't racked up all that debt?

weirdest memory?

currently working in your field?

I'm using this to avoid doing my group project

I've finished an MSc in information technology/applied mathematics.

BSc/MSc in pure mathematics and PhD in machine vision systems are probably going to remain unfinished for the foreseeable future

Universities studies are free where I'm from so not that much debt, what I had I paid back in 2-3 years after graduation.

IDK what's the weirdest memory. One is maybe: going to drink with my neighbors in the student housing, waking up 24 hours later in my own bed but having vague memories that I've been to another country.. I guess there's bunch of shit like that..

Kind of. Software engineering which I guess is pretty close.

HMMmm absynth maybe?

BCompSci

HECS debt - didn't have to worry about money

My C/C++ lecturer and mentor Richard Miller was the dude who ported Unix to 32 bit non-PDP systems and also started commercially sold the TCP/IP stacks to Tim Berners Lee

Been working as a programmer for 33 years.

I think I might be overthinking how shit my HECS will be...

MEng (hons)

Paid back my tuition fee's about 4 years ago

Firing lasers into sheep eyeballs (sorry vegans), also doing my dressing gown up so tight after eating 4 hash cakes then having a panic attack

Working in civil engineering rather than mechanical, use about 10% of my degree at most. No regrets though.

ok fuck, what brought on that sequence of events

Archived