IGNORED

early bird April medley

milkyheart

not usually my cup of tea but this has a definite charm. there seems to be a lot of reverb on the drums and all the metal makes is a little too washy to me. i'd like it if it settled into a groove for the drums, but I appreciate that that isn't necessarily where you wanna go with this.

not usually my cup of tea but this has a definite charm. there seems to be a lot of reverb on the drums and all the metal makes is a little too washy to me.

the reverb seems pronounced because of the high-frequency colour.. i'll look into it. i think the metal makes the sound a bit cartoonish, which can be fun.

i'd like it if it settled into a groove for the drums, but I appreciate that that isn't necessarily where you wanna go with this.

definitely the way to go for longer mixes. my first and second drafts are usually pretty restless because i'm just rushing to write down new ideas. okay some tracks are going to be like that anyway, but these have more structure planned for them..

love it

darreichungsform notification squad

thanks for list'nin'!

The reverb and metal are too much for my tastes as well. They're fun gimmicks but they never let up so they become a bit tiring.

Which is a shame because as  listener I need all my energy to take in everything else that's going on.

Other than that: great stuff. Really dig your style.

I like the raucous nature of the drum, but less verb, less harsh high end and some quieter moments will make the unhinged moments sound even more unhinged to give a bigger impact.

Archived