IGNORED

Aphex Coachella.

donquixote

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the track reddit is calling "metal perc ???" at 51:20, haven't heard ppl discussing it or i've missed it. also played @ avant gardener.

what's the consensus? new afx? almost sounds like no stillson 6 cirk with the relentless percussion..? either way it sounded next level live.

https://dunerecordsepsylonn.bandcamp.com/track/gipsy-shermann

am i brain-damaged or is this not the same track?

Among the most remarkable bootlegs ever. I'm listening in my car and have full frequency response like a commercial release.

That Google Drive mp3 sounds awesome! Been listening to the first ten or so minutes on repeat. That’s some brilliant late night cruising music!

Fellas I'm like that Jewish zombie who just bounced from the tomb today: "I am with you always". Just been living the early internet dictum of 'lurk moar'

also i believe that youtuber Wake aN Blake who gave us all the US/Mex sets so far had a proxy at Wknd 2? Am i remembering that right? Here's hoping they didn't get lost ot forget their  batteries :P

I only have the wav, is the mp3 a different recording, different "mastering" or why is it better?

That wav should be phudoshin's bass-boosted/normalized version.

There is FLAC and MP3 of the recording he used (the "Google Drive file") on reddit.

Among the most remarkable bootlegs ever.  full frequency response like a commercial release.

I think this is my favorite bootleg I've heard

I keep listening to the first 17 minutes over and over

lots of Healing

if it was on cassette

it'd be worn out

the crowd talking

people having Fun:)

forgetting about everything

the energy

just

Rave

:)

Thanks RDJ

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

the wakenblake dude said he was missing aphex 2nd weekend set for Tipper and friends.

That's ok :) ... we're still covered for week 2. By the same guy that recorded this insane show.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/be2vkm/aphex_twin_coachella_2019_weekend_1_20190413/elfolqk/

Archived