IGNORED

Aphex Coachella.

donquixote

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any new swag or merch for weekend 2?

Nope; the same screen graphics/shapes on black and orange Collapse shirt as weekend 1.  I was really hoping for the grey screen graphics/shapes that was available at the NY show, but that didn't happen.

wait what, did he play coachella twice?

Coachella is two weekends with the same lineup each weekend.  So yeah, he played the first weekend on 13 April and then the second on 20 April.  Coachella does their presale around August (if I'm remembering right) which is about 7 months ahead of the lineup being announced.  Weekend 1 usually sells out during that presale.

This weekend's set was amazing!  So glad made the jump and went.  One of the best experiences of my life.

the wakenblake coachella 1 recording seems to be the best one yet from his north america/mex tour?

No. There is a better version of the set (sound only) recorded by feedmenik https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/be2vkm/aphex_twin_coachella_2019_weekend_1_20190413/

Hot damn.

It looks like all three formats hit the Google drive limit. Does anyone have a mirror? thanks!

Nevermind, got it. Holy smokes the one that starts around 32:00 is awesome. I love this kind of track...reminds me of s950tx16 a bit. Awesome alien synth work with breaks.

Wow! Unbelievable amount of syro-era tracks dropped all in one set! This is really near to my idea of perfect set by rdj

Coachella weekend 2 maybe all time favorite

Hah, he made even more new tracks at the beginning of his set. Was hoping he'd do that, my theory is that he's just been touring around with a little portable setup making little melodic tracks and then dropping them at shows before he starts DJing.

Sonar 2001 -  Bogdan Raczynski - D&D Diabolical (as 4-Cillinda)

whats also interesting is no squarepusher choons this tour - OR WAS there? 

Prolly not  - and are we suprised? Toms been a tad remiss of late

Archived