IGNORED

Aphex Coachella.

donquixote

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checking in to say Coachella 2 is an amazing bootleg, the sound quality and set are both incredible - love the 19 min intro electro/grime style tunes he's playing live!

Has anyone made an archive of recent show recordings please that's easily accessible?

That bit from 31-34 minutes is so nice

up there with the "chord stabs" track from brooklyn and the "brooklyn track" as my fav. and the first brooklyn track. and the second. ok don't make me choose

That bit from 31-34 minutes is so nice

up there with the "chord stabs" track from brooklyn and the "brooklyn track" as my fav. and the first brooklyn track. and the second. ok don't make me choose

those sleigh bells are chill

can't stop listening to that tune from 31 minutes either, my fav of the american shows along with this 

And the Turin track which I still can't work out whether it's actually a new afx track or just a live set opener he's made as it's sounded different in every set 

Hi Folks,

I uploaded mastered versions of the 2 shows from AFX @ Coachella on my Soundcloud 2 days ago, but it has been removed by Coachella for copyrights issues,

If you want a decent quality recording, here a dropbox link where I put .wav 16 bit and .mp3 320 to download

Aphex Twin - Coachella

cheers

Man, times they are a'changin' - I'm used to the days of just hoping for someone to record a set; now I've got choices of which EQing of the bootlegs I listen to!

Thanks, Netsch!  Your work on it brings up the sound/dynamics/energy to be a lot closer to like what it was in person.  

Archived