IGNORED

Vladislav Delay Appreciation Thread

Richie Sombrero

On 9/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, species8472 said:

also mentioned in another thread, his 'untitled - circa 2014' is getting a vinyl release soon. he is also working on a new stuff that should be out soon according to a bandcamp message.

It happened to get released a few hours after your post!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thumbass said:

where do i start with this guy? i dont know where to begin

If the more minimal early stuff doesn’t click right away, just put on Whistleblower. That is his crowning achievement, imo.

8 minutes ago, Extralife said:

If the more minimal early stuff doesn’t click right away, just put on Whistleblower. That is his crowning achievement, imo.

I'm starting with Multila, as it sounds the most appealing to me on first listen, will move to whistleblower afterwards. My actual first Vlad delay album was the digital vinyl of untitled circa 2014

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, thumbass said:

Beause I really enjoyed Raajat I decided to give this guy a chance again so I listened to Visa just now. Instabuy, truly amazing album! Now onto the rest!

Whistleblower, my man.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:03 PM, Extralife said:

Whistleblower, my man.

Whistleblower is fucking amazing! Listened to Multila and Tummaa as well today and they are both really great as well. I didn't expect to like vladi this much! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived