IGNORED

Aphex Signed Albums :)

til91infinity

i got a signed copy of damogen furies won via a competition and i honestly don't know what to do with it. would be cool if i could apply some adhesive material over the packaging, remove the ink and apply it onto ultravisitor lp or something. 

Just when you think the aphex sub couldn't get any worse...

I’ll bet you’re a hoot at parties.

Although parties involve more than one person and something tells me you have no friends. :(

I can be your friend. <3

i got a signed copy of damogen furies won via a competition and i honestly don't know what to do with it. would be cool if i could apply some adhesive material over the packaging, remove the ink and apply it onto ultravisitor lp or something. 

what was the competition?

what was the competition?

it was a facebook post by the event organisers facebook page, saying write about "what was your favourite thing about the show? to win. pretty sure my post was only 1 of 3 comments :-)

Although parties involve more than one person and something tells me you have no friends. :(

I can be your friend. <3

Will there be signed aphex vinyl at said parties?

maybe a lil baggie of his pubes?

@Stickfigger yes it was very awesome.

the sound in the venue was good, and the tracks sounded remixed in a way that sounded good and punch-y in live setting. 

new york recording of steinbolt https://youtu.be/GFKTmCE2pGM?t=685

besides damogen furies being the main chunk of the live set, he also played Kill Robok/ Arterial Fantasy / The Modern Bass Guitar / Steinbolt / Tetra Sync. was all very good imo. was seated. bizarre setting for high energy show, but it sounded good. dude infront of me was going monkey bonkers in his seat dancing. remember tom pointing him out approvingly with hand gestures lol. even though it was seated, still appreciating what little dancing people could get away with. 

I can be your friend. <3

Will there be signed aphex vinyl at said parties?

maybe a lil baggie of his pubes?

will people be posting in comicsans at the party ???

Hey til91infinity, don’t suppose you have any photos of these encounters with Richard? Photos you’d consider ‘rare’? Asking for a friend.

lol

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I figured I'd start it off with this. All 8 of my Aphex signed albums. All signed by Richard himself in the mid to late 90s. Grails!! :biggrin:

Read the rules

Archived