IGNORED

[ILA20] Luke Vibert - Valvable (2LP)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it just got better. the aussie dollar has dropped and it would now cost me >> $65.28 aud << to purchase this A LUKE VIBERT ALBUM.

utterly a cruel, sick disgusting joke if you ask me.

1 hour ago, bitchroast said:

live stream the album instead ???

who the hell wants to watch a luke vibert album being pressed ???

The full album will also be on a preview loop according to Josh.

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Colored vinyl showed up yesterday, with a bent corner, and ill fitting inner sleeves ?

that's irritating. Where's their quality control?

Received my copy as well. Surprised the corners are not destroyed considering some like to ship LPs in what amounts to a thin cardboard pocket. As for the inner sleeves... those are standard-size sleeves that just barely fit in a non-standard size gatefold jacket. As for the music, have not listened yet.

58 minutes ago, Extralife said:

So how good is this album?  Didn’t throw down the $$ for it....and sort of regretting it now.

it's good but the tracks are pretty minimal and don't develop a great deal. But it's still good.

Love it, forgot I ordered the colored vinyl and wasn't expecting it when it arrived, a great release.  

On 7/1/2019 at 11:41 AM, Rubin Farr said:

the Turn EP was so good!  Wish it got a larger physical run.  Vibert 7" vinyl is rather rare.

There are a few copies available on discogs, for less than $15... also check out the video made by your truly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived