IGNORED

Retail opportunity 2

Time Tourist

Boards of Canada board game?!? I'm kinda down with that.

It would be really complex and take bloody ages to play no doubt. I can't be arsed to photoshop a box for it, so let's pretend I did. It would be called Board of Boards of Canada (see what I did there). And it would ruin Xmas.
Surely you would call it Boards Game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Haha sweet! Thanks for sharing. Dancer dude had the moves.

Should be added to the Windowlicker bleepstore page background or something. Really dug the Portreath Harbor vid on the SOSW page.

• 1 month later...

So, odd question. I got a towel. Would anyone want to trade me the umbrella for my towel? I did not see the inside of umbrella when purchasing towel. HOLY SHIT. Fuct up. Love my towel. Never used. Been folded since I got it. ANYWAY. let me know. Sorry if I am breaking any rules here I JUST saw this thing.

• 2 weeks later...

lol you guys, what the fuck are you going to do with any of this crap? fucking towels that you can't use, shit umbrellas you can't use, teddy bears for god sake. i mean yeah i suppose some of it might be worth a little cash one day, but it also might not, and whatever it ends up being worth you ain't gonna exactly be able to retire on it. it's all completely stupid, rampant consumerism and the worst aspects of capitalism. you all totally bought into it blindly and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

last post.

Yup, I can understand shirts but these teddy bears and good for nothing umbrellas for some serious $$$ is something else....or that mask, wtf. To each their own of course but can't get the massive hype and demand. These go for insane prices on ebay and such. But if one loves them go ahead and get what you must.

41 minutes ago, BCM said:

lol you guys, what the fuck are you going to do with any of this crap? fucking towels that you can't use, shit umbrellas you can't use, teddy bears for god sake. i mean yeah i suppose some of it might be worth a little cash one day, but it also might not, and whatever it ends up being worth you ain't gonna exactly be able to retire on it. it's all completely stupid, rampant consumerism and the worst aspects of capitalism. you all totally bought into it blindly and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

last post.

You can build a weird raver outfit wearing  all of these together at once. 

1 hour ago, valleyinaire said:

the bear has been tucked away in a storage box until I figure out what the hell to do with it.

Mine guards my drukqs vinyl

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 4:58 AM, valleyinaire said:

but the bear has been tucked away in a storage box until I figure out what the hell to do with it

Is that a euphemism? :dadjoke:

Archived