IGNORED

Retail opportunity 2

Time Tourist

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed it's a bit awful. But I won't loose any sleep over it. If I'd drank half a barrel of ale I might be persuaded to buy one of those bears because I love the track and tune Donkey Rhubarb.

Boards of Canada board game?!? I'm kinda down with that.

It would be really complex and take bloody ages to play no doubt. I can't be arsed to photoshop a box for it, so let's pretend I did. It would be called Board of Boards of Canada (see what I did there). And it would ruin Xmas. 

57504104_10156393794062686_5520067040276

lol
I’m going to try to swing by tomorrow. Just got back from nyc! I didn’t see you at AV. Did you stick around for Soundmurderer?

I stuck around for half of his set. It was awesome, def some hard shit! I looked for you. I was on the right front edge of the soundboard with dlo and fred for a bit. was there with dlo for whole show and I kept an eye out for you every time I got a drink, which was far too often lol

Nice! I was up front to the house-right / stage-left side, right in front of the DJ booth, near the red corporate shill section.

I was dancing like a fool for soundmurderer (wearing my leather jacket).

Btw... I swing by the pop-up and got 2 totes and an ICBYD LP (no collapsed cover, sadly). I'm not sure if this was mentioned already or not, but everyone that buys something at the pop-up gets entered in a giveaway to win Richard's personal Cheetah synth.

Thank you, Yeah i did see those, and there,s one of a copy of drukqs on the wall. But there must be more pics right?

Half the time a pop-up is someone with an iPad selling shit out of cardboard boxes. Everything of interest was probably photographed.

Hm the ventolin mask is quite nice but the best merch is not going to be sold online:

Di0IGRt.jpg

yeah those shirts were for sale on ceremonia and i guess they'll never be put online... :(

Really didn’t want any of this. I have my umbrella but the rest of these shirts and shit looked all super bootleg.

Hm the ventolin mask is quite nice but the best merch is not going to be sold online:

Di0IGRt.jpg

yeah those shirts were for sale on ceremonia and i guess they'll never be put online... :(

Really didn’t want any of this. I have my umbrella but the rest of these shirts and shit looked all super bootleg.

you're right but in the picture below they don't look that cheesy...

mv3bHMV.jpg

47591448392_46ff589ea0_o.jpg
Here are a couple pics I got. The top is a pano of the entire store. It was a pretty small space. The mirror in the back had all the prices on it. The rack under the TV had long-sleeves and hoodies. All the rest is pretty much in plain view (cheetah synth in the middle, Drukqs LP, posters, album art, mask, etc). They were sold out of the teddies when I got there.
Honestly, the coolest thing about it was watching the unreleased Windowlicker behind-the-scenes vid playing in a loop on the screen. The dude said they've been "sitting on it for 20 years". No word if it will ever see light of day. Still, it is confirmed rich was on set. The dancer definitely wasn't him. Some skinny dude with bleached blonde hair.

I don’t want a retail opportunity ever again unless it includes a Drukqs repress. Cmon blerp!

Yeah enough with this merch nonsense please

A real SAW II remaster for vinyl.

Excuse me, is that $400 for a t-shirt?????? Holy fuck some are $800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pesos bro.

https://www.google.com/search?q=400+pesos+mexicanos+a+dolares&oq=400+pesos&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l4.4062j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Archived