IGNORED

My Tracks

Mozex

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided not to sell my tracks since I am discovering VST plugins and things will become complicated. I know myself, I am a collector and I will want as many vst's as possible. Nothing wrong with that but that means I need to be able to show the license agreement if asked and if something happens with my computer I might lose it, or any other thing I need to keep account of. If I just share them on soundcloud, nothing bad can happen.

I am subscribed to the Roland Cloud and I would also like to use different VST's that are free, the problem is that it are demo's and you can not release anything commercial with it.

I made 5 songs with the roland vsts, these VSTs are amazing. I will upload them in a few days, first I need to upload three or 4 songs from just the Ableton library sounds.

This is one of them:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/mysterious-sounds

It just will get to complicated, I like to play around and I like to use new stuff on occasion. I am just a amateur I guess and I honestly do not mind that. I am proud of what I create but I just want to have fun, and this selling thing makes things to complicated and not fun anymore. Yes you are right, its better to concentrate on one vst but the Roland Cloud has many of them already and each have good sounds which you can use. I guess I am just like a kid in a candy store...

First track I made using Roland Cloud VST plugins:

I deleted the track on soundcloud since I am not gonna use the Roland Cloud VSTS anymore. Its 20€ a month to use them and I am in the trail.

I am not sure if I may share and sell the songs if I aint subscriped anymore.

I am gonna buy Sylenth1 and synthmaster player.

Sylenth1 has a pay off plan which is 10€ a month and once you paid the full amount you get the program for ever without the need of paying more. So I think that will be a better deal then the 20€ for Roland Cloud...

I thought I was spamming with these songs... I got a notification from a mod that I was spamming after asking something.

I thought it was because I share so much songs...

I made a post here that I then had to stop posting I guess, but it was about another post where I asked a question.

I also included some links, not even knowing it were links, to another website where you could buy packages.

Thats why I have to change this message, I am sorry to the mods that I did not understand well.

hey mozex, gentle pointer - try to comment on other people's work in this forum, rather than just posting your own tracks. this is a community and everyone appreciates feedback and new listeners. also not advisable to ask people to comment in your own thread, just be patient.

Ok I am sorry.

I did listen to some posts but if I do not like the track I rather say nothing. I have to admit that I did not do that the past days a lot since I am literally making music from when I get up untill I go to bed.

Its because of the new VST and Roland Cloud. I will try to do better.

Edit: I decided to put the sub for sylenth on a hold for now. I just do not really like the sounds and it sometimes sounds scratchy, probably problem on my end but I do not really find joy anymore in creating. I have gone back to the Roland Cloud. We shall see how things evolve.

I did not dislike the songs I made but I did not think of them as being really good as I thought with others songs. They may be better I dont know, but I thought otherwise. I just sound like any other dance song creator now and I seem to have lost the original sound I created with my songs... It can be that its all in my head but I am gonna follow my heart and stick with Roland Cloud for now. I am glad I did not pay full price at once for the software.

This one is made with Roland Cloud VST and a drumloop as always:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/at-the-murder-scene

I got the advice of putting more reverb and delay on instruments. I am doing that now, I deleted all I had before from soundcloud and will try to work more with delay and reverb from now on.

Its not easy but I guess its necessary. Busy making a track right now. Will upload once it is done.

so mozex, which parts of the above are your work? i mean, did you program the beat and bassline etc yourself? could well be wrong but i'm hearing a purchased looped beat and bassline, with you playing keys over the top? not saying that's wrong particularly, just wondering.

Only the drum is a loop. The bassline I made myself and all other things.

I did the same thing as always, I use a drum loop and the rest I play myself, I only put more reverb and delay to it now...

Archived