IGNORED

potentially major downtime

chaosmachine

11 hours ago, BCM said:

will tapatalk compatibility return? makes for a much better experience on phones and tablets imo.

I guess we're not the majority but I agree with BCM here :beer:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Stock said:

Um, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have it for those who want it... let me see about restoring it (if it is even possible).

On 5/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, Stock said:

Well, I am with you. I did the majority of my WATMM reading on mobile and I really dislike the mobile web experience compared to using Tapatalk.

it's really starting to get quite fucking annoying now.  this site is not good when reading on a mobile/smart device and it seriously detracts from the experience.  please reinstate tapatalk asap.

8 hours ago, brap23 said:

Well, I am with you. I did the majority of my WATMM reading on mobile and I really dislike the mobile web experience compared to using Tapatalk.

Have you tried the Tomorrow's Harvest or WATMM After Dark skins? WATMM Classic still needs tweaking on mobile.

2 hours ago, BCM said:

it's really starting to get quite fucking annoying now.  this site is not good when reading on a mobile/smart device and it seriously detracts from the experience.  please reinstate tapatalk asap.

Again, try the other skins.

That being said, I am installing Tapatalk for the new forum now...

Archived