IGNORED

Special Request - VORTEX

Extralife

https://special-request.bandcamp.com/album/vortex

"Are you alright, m8?"

Love most all Paul's stuff, but he really has hit a creative renaissance the past few years.  Loved the epic Belief System album -- and now it seems this is the first of four new albums to drop very soon.  

Really digging the vibes on the preview track here and expect big things to come...

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, ventolin68 said:

Wow, this is surprisingly good. Parts of this albumremind me of Skee Mask.

Yep. Best part is he says there are at least two more albums incoming this year.

great set of tracks.

This is great. Was unfamiliar with Special Request so thanks for flagging it up. Working through the back catalogue now. I’m on Stairfoot Lane Bunker and have Belief System lined up next. 

Yes I can see quite clearly why some of you rate Belief System! Thanks for the heads up.

And anyone who's press release ends with 'Now you, the avid listener, can answer for yourself' gets a handshake from me.

A bunch of great tracks with a few that aren't doing anything for me so far (fahr 451, vortex 150 & fett)

yeah vocal samples on fahrenheit 451 are shite (skip track), otherwise I think this album rocks! dope, more please!

Apologies to Mr Woolford. 

I have only played Vortex twice, the reason being because I just cannot stop playing Belief System. Such a (excuse the language) fucking great record! I'll get back to Vortex asap, I promise. Thanks to chassis and species8472 for mentioning it. 

At this moment in time, this record and Polymer making me very glad and happy whenever I pull my headphones on.

Archived