IGNORED

Neural network generated tech death

d-a-m-o

This article explains a bit about how it works, and has some hilarious examples when they fed it other genres and mixed the data with amazon reviews and such:

http://cdm.link/2019/04/now-ai-takes-on-writing-death-metal-country-music-hits-more/?fbclid=IwAR1xYCiQVZgSSprlpKMzbdWnBJAI6IsAfcYUkigzx9S2g3q3bNDOV3SHkhs

Morrisey mixed with Amazon P90X reviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=BtybvwLJC30

Surprised how enjoyable this is!

Also this is made me chuckle! but also surprisingly good., prob shits on some of mozza's own recent stuff to be honest! 

Morrisey mixed with Amazon P90X reviews:

Been listening to this a lot. Would love to hear a neural network like this rigged to a Disklavier or Z-Machines and recorded/produced decently.

lol, i made the mistake of checking this out at work and when it transitioned from an ambient interlude into machine-gun kickdrums i burst out laughing.  love how the vocals have aquired some drum-like qualities; it is articulating vocals faster than a human tongue ever could without getting tired

I want to do this with drukqs

^ ^ ^

My favourite sections are where just the vocals and drums are highlighted in unison.  Not sure I've ever heard that from an actual death metal band, though it seems obvious given how rhythmic and atonal the vocals typically are.  Humans just got pwned.

Archived