Asmodeus88

All End on NTS 4 vinyl

Question to anyone who has NTS 4 on vinyl. How is this track split into three separate tracks and two separate plates if I'm not mistaken? I'm really tempted to buy a copy but I'm concerned about this compromised continuity of all end. Thoughts?

The track fades out and fades back in. It's not a big deal.

Eeeeeewww  :catcry:

As I said in the main thread, I wish All End had been split across the A side of 3 different records so that with a DJ setup of 2 turntables you could seamlessly play the entire track.

Not possible in the current configuration unless you have 2 copies of the record!

As I said in the main thread, I wish All End had been split across the A side of 3 different records so that with a DJ setup of 2 turntables you could seamlessly play the entire track.

Not possible in the current configuration unless you have 2 copies of the record!

Just play the first part, then the second part, then replay the first part as you flip the last record over and mix in the 3rd part as the 1st part ends again

Then repeat

1,2,1,3,1,2,1,3,1,2,1,3.....etc

Since the whole song is just Sandra and Rhonnette holding one note for an hour, no one will know the difference

I don't know why people keep saying that the entire hour of All End sounds the same, but it isn't funny.

Isn’t it thought?

Isn’t it?

Be honest

nope

Errr I wouldn't waste my precious time creating this thread if I would think that this is a one hour long track of one note played on vinyl and split into parts...

Well as long as we can all objectively agree that the splitting of a 1 hr song across 3 sides is essentially the picacle of absurdity

And iSamantha and Ronda only did it to prove maximum troll level of their fans

As long as we all objectively agree that their is no question that this is proven fact

Posted (edited)

better than nothing (ie.  no pthex or umil 25-01 on vinyl  :trap:  ) 

Edited by bitchroast

I like pitching part 1 down by 50% and layering part 2s and 3 over the top at at various +pitches for maximum headfuck drone effect

what dj would ever spin this?

I don't know why people keep saying that the entire hour of All End sounds the same, but it isn't funny.

I don't know why people keep saying inserting fade-ins and fade-outs (plus several seconds of silence in while flipping sides) in All End is alright, but it isn't funny

option 1 = don't put all end on vinyl, = results in people not listening to 'all end' on vinyl.

option 2 = put all end on vinyl, but split it across 3 sides. people who don't want to do that will not bother, and will not be listening to 'all end' on vinyl. 

no difference. people just like to complain about nothing. 

:cisfor:

Thoughts?

digitally created, digitally premiered, digital music > vinyl

giphy.gif

fak vinilos!