IGNORED

Bernie und Ert

Joyrex

ffs

JR just made a thread for a video that's at least 15 years old

New to me, fucker - sorry I don't spend every waking hour online like some fuckboi millenial and gobble up every meme and social media detritus like some whore on a coke binge 

ffs

New to me, fucker - sorry I don't spend every waking hour online like some fuckboi millenial and gobble up every meme and social media detritus like some whore on a coke binge
pwned

ffs

I'm tired of all this goddam racism agaisnt millenials fukkin goddammittt

ffs

cringiest shit I've read in a while. go to bed old man

ffs

cringiest shit I've read in a while. go to bed old man

Teapot, meet kettle. And get off my lawn :dadjoke:

ffs

bad ass Joyrex hell yeah!

I actually thought that was their proper Sesame Street names when I was a kid

lol sorry

And let's not forget that Czar Boozie was in charge. And that every Sesame Street magazine unfortunate enough to be caught in our wake suffered the fate of vandalism in the form of hand-drawn penises.

I actually thought that was their proper Sesame Street names when I was a kid

lol sorry

And let's not forget that Czar Boozie was in charge. And that every Sesame Street magazine unfortunate enough to be caught in our wake suffered the fate of vandalism in the form of hand-drawn penises.
Dicks and shit missiles for days

Archived