IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

please do papa... it's time to move on and get rid of the shackles of the past... it will look slicker most definitely, you'll see... trust me...?

oh, and please bring our old emoticons to the top of the list, we have to scroll way down to find the kitties...

I don't know if I can prioritize the emojis anymore... But I do think the popup list in the editor has a "recently used" area - yes, yes it does:

image.png

Okay - I think I got the Discord integration set up (much better than before) - link your WATMM account on the sidebar and you should be good to go!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Okay - I think I got the Discord integration set up (much better than before) - link your WATMM account on the sidebar and you should be good to go!

Still need to be manually authenticated, would be better if that was dropped imo.

3 minutes ago, ManjuShri said:

Still need to be manually authenticated, would be better if that was dropped imo.

You mean authenticated on the Discord side?

^ Edited my post with a pic.

Hmm, still need to be authenticated as I cannot see or join any rooms, see the userlist etc. Maybe because I joined the Discord server when manual authentication was still required and it saved those settings or summat?

Edited by ManjuShri

1 minute ago, ManjuShri said:

^ Edited my post with a pic.

Hmm, still need to be authenticated as I cannot see or join any rooms, see the userlist etc. Maybe because I joined the Discord server when manual authentication was still required and it saved those settings or summat?

Have you linked your Discord account on WATMM?

14 hours ago, Tim_J said:

win7 but this is the computer at work so, not gonna do anything to fix it... no worries... thanks!

I don't think Cleartype needs admin privileges - you should be able to turn it on at a user level (certainly the case here)

Maybe this has been mentioned already but I don't recall. The spacing is fucking weird. Pressing enter to make an indent but get a new paragraph instead. English bad so here picture. 

Blabblablabla

blabla

blablala

Edited by user
  • Like 1

use shift+enter for a single line break.
see?

enter gives you a paragraph.

I think it was always thus?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

3 hours ago, Tim_J said:

i've always wanted this feature in the search function but we still don't have it... is it possible to make a search for, per say, all my posts in a specific thread? like, i wanna find all of Eugene's posts in the thread Films Recently Watched [Part II]... please papi! :catrecline:

+1

2 minutes ago, caze said:

use shift+enter for a single line break.
see?

enter gives you a paragraph.

I think it was always thus?

Really? Don't think it was. Who member?
Not a huge fan of this shift+enter paradigm, couple of other sites have it as well and it always messes me up.

• Like 1

probably depended which mode you were in, we only have the WYSIWYG editor now, but before there was the bbcode source editor too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tim_J said:

i've always wanted this feature in the search function but we still don't have it... is it possible to make a search for, per say, all my posts in a specific thread? like, i wanna find all of Eugene's posts in the thread Films Recently Watched [Part II]... please papi! :catrecline:

Oh yeah that's some quality stuff :emotawesomepm9:

22 hours ago, Tim_J said:

You should be able to see all your posted content via your User Control Panel - you can also find a user's 'content' (e.g., posts, etc.) under their hovercard (just hover over their avatar). I did see an addon that I think allows you to filter a thread by poster - that might be interesting to have.

16 hours ago, ManjuShri said:

Having a post's number being displayed on the top right was useful.

Oh, yeah - they did remove that, didn't they?

8 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

@whosebrian testing!

When you did it, did you get a little popup of matches as you typed?

@Joyrex for some reason I didn't that time but I do. Then my phone autocompletes and I get Joyrex written twice, once with highlighted blue and once in plain text. I delete the @ version as it returns the invalid URL