IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

3 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

(e)ugene - I need you to pay for a subscription to help support the site like everyone else. I will do my best to ensure that you get billed annually as well.

i'm supporting this site by adding quality film reviews and by fighting anti-semitic tendencies among the liberal millennials. that alone should give me some basic privileges, like reverting to the name i registered with instead of asking me to pay for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Let me see what I can do... I am sure there's a setting preventing me from using a prior name

Jesus... I'm going to have to open a ticket with them - I cannot figure this out

maybe dr "poopypants" lopez will work or put an extra space or something between the two words

Edited by andrd

hey.. just noticed my subsription had expired last december and not auto-renewed.. tried to pay it but it just says "There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance.".. whatever payment method i used last time should still work.. can't find anywhere which will let me check or change it - only the billing/shipping address. any ideas? ? (unsure if this is to do with the new forum sw or not)

i think i accidentally changed my subscription type while messing around clicking on things but, no biggie..

Just now, wobbegongs said:

hey.. just noticed my subsription had expired last december and not auto-renewed.. tried to pay it but it just says "There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance.".. whatever payment method i used last time should still work.. can't find anywhere which will let me check or change it - only the billing/shipping address. any ideas? ? (unsure if this is to do with the new forum sw or not)

i think i accidentally changed my subscription type while messing around clicking on things but, no biggie..

Ah, okay - let me check - I hope it's just due to the rebuilding of the database and not something else.

7 minutes ago, andrd said:

maybe dr "poopypants" lopez will work or put an extra space or something between the two words

I tried all those variants... nada.

Fucking LOL at having to put "poopypants" in a support ticket :lol:

• Haha 1

Can we add each forum to the top again? Having to go through 'Forums' to reach a different forum seems unnecessary.

Margins on mobile are a bit extra, but  do appreciate the page jump box at the top.

1. how jump to unread content in thread
  2. how change name to poopy[object]

Edited by baph