IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

59 minutes ago, dcom said:

Here's a thing I whipped up with to help with that, it's not optimal but eases the pain a bit, reducing the effort from three clicks, copy, change tab, paste, edit, click ? one click, copy, change tab, paste, click.

There's no truly optimal solution that wouldn't require any copy-and-pasting, because to pick up the release number (which is actually a WordPress internal id) the release page's HTML source is required - the number is not directly in the URL of the release; so any solution is required to copy-paste either the id (extracted with Javascript from the release page like with my bookmark thingy above) or the release page URL (so that the id can be extracted programmatically from the page's HTML source). There are more complex and complicated solutions, but they're definitely even more farther away from optimal because of the effort required to implement them.

How would you like to embed a Bandcamp release in the editor? If you describe it, I'll tell you how hard it is to implement.

tnx, that's much better..feels like 2007 already..:catbed:

Edited by iococoi

1 hour ago, usagi said:

has anyone realised that there are upcoming fucking changes to fucking logins?

No.. I only read something about our Emails will been show openly to the public instead of our usernames.

That must be bullshit right? 

6 minutes ago, dcom said:

How/where from are profile status updates made? For some reason I haven't found how to.

go to your own profile

image.thumb.png.cca399967167f3c25f23cd5db9403019.png

the "Write a public message on your own feed..." is the profile status update, i believe. 

4 minutes ago, auxien said:

the "Write a public message on your own feed..." is the profile status update, i believe. 

My profile feed doesn't have an input like that, I would've noticed if it did.

1 minute ago, auxien said:

i was a paying EKT member at some point, could be tied to that.

That's what I've been from the get-go; I went through the themes to see if it's a glitch in them, but it isn't - there's nothing in the profile page's HTML source either, so it isn't just hidden, it's completely missing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 9:25 PM, dcom said:

How/where from are profile status updates made? For some reason I haven't found how to.

image.thumb.png.38ca161c8c35cb17beefaa027f2c9ca3.png

I finally found out why I couldn't make status updates - the feature was disabled in my profile settings. I don't know how I've missed that control before this, situational blindness or something.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

maybe a quick way to request that two threads be merged since this is something that happens often and usually takes a while to get resolved.. maybe like a module where u can link the threads that are to be merged and is sent to mods? idk, something like that

• Like 1

Would find it super convenient to have some sort of postblast/multi-post panel added to my interface which enables me to post the same post across multiple threads without having to go into each one and posting. I'm thinking that a list where I can check off the threads on the first 2 pages to which my post will be submitted (or posted)  plus the ability to search for threads that I then manually add to the list (I'm thinking either checkboxes or radiobuttons with "post / do not post" of course by default everything would be set to post) would initially be sufficient. Would be super convenient for me and looking to have this feature implemented ASAP.

• Confused 1
  • Burger 1

• 3 weeks later...