IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

Ads at the top

Ads as I scroll

Ads popup when I click a link

Ads at the bottom

I understand the need for ads but these are fucking oppressive. If your goal is to annoy the shit out of me into donating then you may succeed, but currently it's just making me want to visit the site less and less, which is sad because it's the first time I've felt this way in 15 years.

Edit: Fuck it. I upgraded. It's the least I could do for all the years of entertainment this site and all of the members have provided me. Sorry for my cunty bitching Joyrex. 

Edited by Frank Poole
I'm a cunt
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

sorry..super-strange behaviour when pasting yt links.

i´m on win10/firefox developer edition 102.0b9

1. pasting yt link

2.embed-thing kicks in, preview is fine, yt as intended

3.submit

4. different yt video shows up. some yt posted earlier in that thread

5. wtf???

f.i.: this

2068616315_Screenshot2022-06-24at08-33-18FavouriteYouTubeVideos.thumb.png.cd1ba9b63b910a542cd3641385bfb098.png

becomes this

924629926_Screenshot2022-06-24at08-33-46FavouriteYouTubeVideos.thumb.png.fd737491f35a357745d5c8924a6df982.png

...which is the same yt as the first entry on that very page..

1847889139_Screenshot2022-06-24at08-37-30FavouriteYouTubeVideos.thumb.png.e960487bf9ef0a2aed668fe7175003cd.png

Edited by iococoi

On 6/24/2022 at 1:39 AM, iococoi said:

sorry..super-strange behaviour when pasting yt links.

i´m on win10/firefox developer edition 102.0b9

1. pasting yt link

2.embed-thing kicks in, preview is fine, yt as intended

3.submit

4. different yt video shows up. some yt posted earlier in that thread

5. wtf???

f.i.: this

2068616315_Screenshot2022-06-24at08-33-18FavouriteYouTubeVideos.thumb.png.cd1ba9b63b910a542cd3641385bfb098.png

becomes this

924629926_Screenshot2022-06-24at08-33-46FavouriteYouTubeVideos.thumb.png.fd737491f35a357745d5c8924a6df982.png

...which is the same yt as the first entry on that very page..

1847889139_Screenshot2022-06-24at08-37-30FavouriteYouTubeVideos.thumb.png.e960487bf9ef0a2aed668fe7175003cd.png

Could you provide the YouTube URLs you are using (as pasted)?

Does this happen using another browser (Edge/Chrome or Safari if on mobile or Mac?)

15 hours ago, iococoi said:

that was the original url

https://youtu.be/OkyqP-g_LrY

seems to be working now. i tried it several times( +refresh), always got swapped with the first entry of the previous page. could be a glitch, could be a bug in some pagebuilder widget..

I noticed that is a mobile link... I don't see why it wouldn't work, but if possible use the full browser link (or just convert the URL from youtu.be to youtube.com)

I’m sure it has something to do with the vast amount of images in each post but … when I try to view the dank memes thread by clicking the link to the most recent post, it always drops me somewhere in the middle of a post from a few days prior and then I have to scrollscrollscroll for eons until arriving at the actual most recent post. 
My guess is that this is just the tax we each must pay to bathe in the glory of the dankness but it would amplify dankitude to just pop on in at the right spot, if at all possible. If not, nbd (nuthin but dank). 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

getting a lot of "the page is not responding" type shit. and youtube links that embed but then are greyed out and not responsive to clicks.. then when scrolling the feed gets fucked and looks like this: 

To4v23B.png

On 7/10/2022 at 7:56 AM, ignatius said:

getting a lot of "the page is not responding" type shit. and youtube links that embed but then are greyed out and not responsive to clicks.. then when scrolling the feed gets fucked and looks like this: 

To4v23B.png

I almost posted about this same thing too. I’m constantly cleaning my cache and stuff hoping it gets better but lots of threads definitely sludgy/weird loading on my iPhone/safari. Big blank chunks, etc. 

14 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I almost posted about this same thing too. I’m constantly cleaning my cache and stuff hoping it gets better but lots of threads definitely sludgy/weird loading on my iPhone/safari. Big blank chunks, etc. 

Since it sounds like a Safari issue more than a forum issue, I'd have to say use Chrome/Edge over Safari on those devices.

aloha.."support" doesn´t reply, so i post this here ..

hi,

there seems to be some hiccup with my subscription thingy. i've got a new invoice (and my subscription has expired)

13 hours ago
Order #5378 · View Details

Pending 10.00 USD

Expand  

although my last order was 28.12.2021

December 28, 2021
Order #5041 · View Details

Paid 10.00 USD

Expand  

best,

15 hours ago, iococoi said:

aloha.."support" doesn´t reply, so i post this here ..

Sorry - I get so many spam support requests I don't always check it daily. I've replied and sorted out your issue!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, cruising for burgers said:

I can't seem to find out how to cancel a reply I've started writing...

Simply navigate away, and if it appears (what you wrote) again, delete it from the box upon your next legitimate post.

So for some reason all images on the forum show up as a grey box.

And attachments show up as single lines, until I click the line.

This is on chrome android

Edit: Seems to just with the tomorrow's harvest theme 

Screenshot_20220812-205203_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-205131_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-205537_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Frank Poole
Added info

i'm also having trouble with the tomorrow's harvest theme not showing images/attachments

and for me it also shows this drop-down on every page

• Everywhere
  • Topics
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
  • Any of my search term words
  • All of my search term words
Find results in...
  • Content titles and body
  • Content titles only

On 8/13/2022 at 1:54 AM, Frank Poole said:

thanks for this:) it is only affecting this theme

so now i'm on watmm classic (default)

but tomorrow's harvest has a warmth no other theme has

some would agree about the album

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 7:54 PM, Frank Poole said:

So for some reason all images on the forum show up as a grey box.

And attachments show up as single lines, until I click the line.

This is on chrome android

Screenshot_20220812-205203_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-205131_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-205537_Chrome.jpg

On 8/15/2022 at 1:57 AM, diatoms said:

i'm also having trouble with the tomorrow's harvest theme not showing images/attachments

and for me it also shows this drop-down on every page

• Everywhere
  • Topics
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
  • Any of my search term words
  • All of my search term words
Find results in...
  • Content titles and body
  • Content titles only

thanks for this:) it is only affecting this theme

so now i'm on watmm classic (default)

but tomorrow's harvest has a warmth no other theme has

some would agree about the album

Confirmed - I have tried clearing system caches, but it seems this latest update has borked the Tomorrow's Harvest theme (even though an update for it was issued with the Forum update). I'll send screenshots to the vendor to see what is needed to resolve.

• Like 1