IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

On 8/15/2022 at 7:57 AM, diatoms said:

thanks for this:) it is only affecting this theme                                           

I switched off it too because of that problem too:cry:

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/29/2022 at 8:51 PM, Joyrex said:

Theme is now fixed

tomorrow's harvest theme doesn't have the same yellow/brown background as before

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, milkface said:
3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Edit profile 

I've looked and there's nowhere to upload a banner image - unless I have the wrong subscription or I'm blind.

yea I can't see it either

• Like 1

2 hours ago, milkface said:

I've looked and there's nowhere to upload a banner image - unless I have the wrong subscription or I'm blind.

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

yea I can't see it either

Let me look into the permissions - you should both be able to do so...

• 4 weeks later...

question, is there an automatic topic unfollow if the topic doesn't have any activity for a long period of time? if so, can you turn it off? pretty please?thanks...

I guess it is auto off cause I keep getting unfolowed from this thread because there's not much activity on it, and if I want to post there, or I use the search function, or I scroll trough several general banter pages to find it... this is another reason why my next post makes sense for me... I wanna have that link on my homescreen... and if I add it the common way, when I use it it will redirect me to WATMM app front page...

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/44625-looking-for-new-anime-recommendations/

you might ask, why not use your browser's bookmarks and the answer is quite simple...

having the links in my homescreen is way more handy, keeping all watmm topics in a folder in my homescreen is bliss...

Edited by cruising for burgers

I know I'm sounding like a broken record but this keeps bugging my WATMM experience...

the fact that WATMM loads as an app on android...

if I add a specific topic to my phone's homescreen using the function "add to homescreen" on my browser, the link created on my homescreen, when clicked, always opens WATMM as an app and redirects me to WATMM's front page...

this is inconvenient because sometimes some topics end up having no activity for a while and they end up on page 4 or 5 or whatever and I need to scroll trough several pages until I find them...

the only solution that I found to override this is to go to that specific topic, disable my internet connection, reload the topic, which obviously won't reload cause I have no internet connection, and only then use the function "add to homescreen"...

if I do this, when I turn back on my internet connection, and click the link for that specific topic that I added to my homescreen, WATMM doesn't load as an app and it redirects me directly to that topic, which is what I want...

am I the only one that doesn't like WATMM loading as an app instead of a normal website?

:cattears:

I am in urgent need of a copy of the Scrooge McDuck “sorry d00d internet is closed today” (probably not verbatim forgive my drug-addled spongy excuse for a brain) image macro. It is not as freely available as I imagined and I am now reaping the sorrows of the seeds that I’ve sown by not securing my essentials. Please advise. 

the site looks different when you're not logged in. i just logged in from my laptop and clicked Sign Up instead of Sign In (which is smaller, and faded out). so it took me from the "Sign Up" page, to the login prompt, then back to the "Sign Up" page once i was logged in. that pages tells you about all the paid subscriptions.

basically if i hadn't seen the site for a long time, and i logged in like this, i would think "it's asking me to buy a subscription? but i thought i already had an account?" don't want that to happen.