IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

Just now, fletcher said:

It says my profile is 0% complete but it looks as complete as I can get it

I noticed that with mine as well - might be due to the database rebuilding in the background - you can dismiss that message if it gets annoying.

Just now, Joyrex said:

How so? Look pretty clean to me...

my sig... would be good to have the quote text be a light gray instead of black. also no differentiation when quotes stack. no space, no line, no change in value beyond perhaps an imperceptible pixel width line. horrible

Just now, Dr lopez said:

my sig... would be good to have the quote text be a light gray instead of black. also no differentiation when quotes stack. no space, no line, no change in value beyond perhaps an imperceptible pixel width line. horrible

Ah, I see what you mean - yeah, would be nice if the quote header had a bit more definition or weight to it... I'll see what I can do

on desktop. and agreed that everything feels overly big and padded which makes it hard for my eyes to discern a hierarchy of content. maybe my eyes just arent used to the light theme tho

whoa also my name changed to my account/real name. can we change names within the new system?

Edited by mitchell lorberau

2 minutes ago, Dr lopez said:

another weird thing is that i'm somehow not a mod.. joyrex please look into this

Weren't you a mod of just one thread/subforum? I don't recall which tbh.

1 minute ago, mitchell lorberau said:

also on desktop. and agreed that everything feels overly big and padded which makes it hard for my eyes to discern a hierarchy of content

I would think less padding would cause that... we might be able to do a 'compact' theme or setting that is popular in apps (Gmail) these days...

mobile looks awful, loads of wasted space and badly laid out. maybe you need to customise the skin to take advantage of better responsive design?

45 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Let's keep topics about the new forum limited to this thread - if it becomes a big thing, we could consider a subforum, or start up a bug tracking database (although there really shouldn't be any bugs per se)...

Nice thanks for doing this 

1 minute ago, Salvatorin said:

hey i lost the profile views counter that showed how my profile had been viewed 60,000 times what gives

image.png.e963d11b649597d3bc8438ad04267976.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, caze said:

mobile looks awful, loads of wasted space and badly laid out. maybe you need to customise the skin to take advantage of better responsive design?

Noted; I will see what can be done about the mobile layout - good thing is it is all customizable!

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

a compact theme would be lovely

I think it would help for those feeling things are too spaced out (I personally don't mind it myself).

12 minutes ago, mitchell lorberau said:

whoa also my name changed to my account/real name. can we change names within the new system?

3 minutes ago, Dr lopez said:

am i going ?️razy, but didn't i used to be called dr lopez, not Dr lopez.

quote for visibility; it appears our names were changed to the account name (which before, was different than the displayed username.  Not sure if this happened to everyone or just us.  In my case, id rather not have my full name there and would like to change it pls ?

Just now, mitchell lorberau said:

quote for visibility; it appears our names were changed to the account name (which before, was different than the displayed username.  Not sure if this happened to everyone or just us.  In my case, id rather not have my full name there and would like to change it pls ?

Account settings page lets you change your display name.