IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

Get rid of the artist pages. Please. It's Brain dance. Not Edm, also. Please. No more category shit. I hate what this has turned into. 

33 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

btw, the alternate color between forums is misleading, i know bold text marks unread stuff but the greenish bars always fool me into thinking there's new stuff to read... and the white-ish have the opposite effect...

Untitled.png

Wait, what greenish bars?

27 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

where's the preview post/thread button??? :cattears:

The last icon on the editor toolbar

13 minutes ago, marf said:

Get rid of the artist pages. Please. It's Brain dance. Not Edm, also. Please. No more category shit. I hate what this has turned into. 

Uh, it's been this way since, I dunno - 15+ years now?

Just to be fair - what would you suggest? People always have said "get rid of subforums! get rid of Featured Artists!", but nobody really has suggested a better alternative in regards to keeping artist-specific discussion separate from general discussion so one doesn't bury the other based on activity/inactivity.

This new layout is so wide and all over the place, I wish there was a button to make it compact somehow, or collapse... whatever. This post was made by less eye movements gang

3 minutes ago, lickneonlights said:

This new layout is so wide and all over the place, I wish there was a button to make it compact somehow, or collapse... whatever. This post was made by less eye movements gang

image.thumb.png.8166f66b0c103aaeb35ad3d81c6df559.png

Ctrl+0

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marf said:

read the rules

1 hour ago, lickneonlights said:

The site is responsive, and currently the width is 85% of your browser's width (or screen width if on mobile). We may consider a fixed-width version although that sort of defeats the responsiveness aspect...

mine seems to be only about 60% of the browser width - I haven't changed any settings or anything that I'm aware of? It seems to be just right.

image.thumb.png.b75d4ff65a181f92fe9d439f3f653832.png

When I do cmd/cntl +/- it seems to go a little too big or a little too small. Can you in/decrease by half?

8 hours ago, Tim_J said:

new and upc releases - green

the record crate - not so green

rephlex records - green

WATMMixes - not so green

got it? :^)

They’re not green though…

12 hours ago, eugene said:

when it's on it means it uses website's fonts, not the other way around.

12 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Ah, sorry - got it. That's good - I was worried they were getting a bit too paranoid with 'user control'. Odd though he had it on by default (unless he turned it on at some point and forgot).

:cerious:

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

man you're shitting me, the entire forum is green tones... lol i've used it in multiple screens... what would you call it? greenish grey? i guess it's kinda grey aswell...

It’s blue-grey ?

could be you monitor settings btw. if it is, you're not going to solve it with screengrabs. you'll see those with your settings and the rest of us with ours. 

try this instead

https://htmlcolorcodes.com/color-chart/flat-design-color-chart/

to me your "green" is close to the colours in the "concrete" group. which isn't very helpful, i guess. but it def doesn't belong in the various green groups as far as im concerned.

HEX #BFC9CA RGB 191, 201, 202

There’s too much padding and wasted space on the mobile site. Otherwise it looks great. Replying to posts on mobile is a thousand times better

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vertsk8er419 said:

so my username has been changed to my login name? this sucks, anyone know how i can get impotentwhitecapitalist back?

someone explained it in here a few pages ago. it's in account settings or something. 

42 minutes ago, diatoms said:

post preview before posting, gone?

top right, magnifying glass ?

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

so whatever happened to the recent posts tab that was there yesterday? that seemed rlly useful imo

it's still there for me? the main one at the top? or the sidebar? both show for me.

4 hours ago, Tim_J said:

yeah now I'm on my phone and it's definitely not that green, but i wouldnt also call it blue... grey most definetly, with a pinch of smthng... saul goodmans

i'd describe it as grey-green, not grey-blue. idc that it's technically blue, it looks grey-green to my eyes. also, I like it, keep this theme pls Joyrex. 

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

post preview before posting, gone?

24 minutes ago, auxien said:

top right, magnifying glass ?

Thanks auxien:)

50 minutes ago, auxien said:

someone explained it in here a few pages ago. it's in account settings or something. 

can you link to the post? i see no option to change username in account settings, just email address and password...

• Like 1