IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

Search is still borked (compared to the old version); if I search for the first Youtube vid id that moebius linked (Sezy - Go Ina It, [ABJSESmsy54]) in this thread, it turns up zero results:

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/73587-watmm-lets-have-your-jungle/page/21/#comments

Useful for knowing if you're going to post a dupe vid in a thread.

Edited by ManjuShri

The cert expired today for me, too. Also this thread is completely unstyled for me, not sure why. Reloaded the page a few times with no luck. Probably related to the cert.

32 minutes ago, andrd said:

Also this thread is completely unstyled for me

yeah this - I guess the css file is still linked with https so its not used on an unsecure connection. had this issue in the past serveral times while building a website 

Came here to complain about the security certificate.  Using Oprah.

Edited by user

Yeah I've been trying to post about it here for hours at home but I can't even make posts on Chrome. For some reason I can at work though, despite the North Korean level security filters lol.

image.thumb.png.aa59eccfb420aa8de05c7b8468c9fbee.png

• Farnsworth 1

9 minutes ago, ManjuShri said:

^ @hello spiral Click on the 'Advanced' button, then click 'continue to watmm unsecurely' or whathaveyou, and you can get past that block page.

Yeah I did. But you have to do that with every page and I still couldn't reply to threads.

>fuck this

6 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

I think Joyrex wants to steal our credit card data

Our calling him out on the bootleg paywall has pushed him to extreme measures :^)

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

the new microsoft edge beta (which is based off chromium, different to the standard windows 10 edge) only shows you the certificate warning once, unlike chrome which shows the warning for every page you visit. just checked firefox too, and it only warns you once as well. so use firefox or the new edge until joyrex updates the cert.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, auxien said:

idk it's pretty IDM to browse webforums without full security certificates

?

I like how it warns you the site is potentially malicious and people want all my bank details apparently.

Can you get banned now from having too much negative reputation? Someone mentioned it to me but he may have been kidding. Or does it just flag him/her?

30 minutes ago, mushroom said:

thers now  two dead web forums i frequent that dont have up to date security certificates. unnaccetable. Unacceptable.

Be careful, you're playing with fire here. ?

Edited by Brisbot