Jump to content
Joyrex

New Forum Discussion/Issues

Recommended Posts

Where's my @Alcofribas review of the new forum?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Okay - considering how long ago these member groups were established, they were set to only 100kb!

I've upped it to 500kb for Members Plus, 300kb for Supporting Members, and 1024kb for EKT and EKT Plus members.

thanks for that dude

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, oscillik said:

image.thumb.png.32be721488224c0467384bae92cfb2f3.png

Didn't realise they taught Arabic in the emerald isle

Traditional Japanese

Tues & Thurs

19:00-20:45

Public Library

9 week course

: )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Why is this important?

the rep thing is just a bit funny, as for seeing who has been banned it just seems like a common sense thing to have.. I guess there isn''t any real problem in not showing it..

  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, diatoms said:

Traditional Japanese

Tues & Thurs

19:00-20:45

Public Library

9 week course

: )

 

awesome. you are now required to post in japanese, moving forward. this will be a boon to your education, and will justify your posting aesthetic. i look forward to seeing your japanese posts.

  • Burger 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, oscillik said:

awesome. you are now required to post in japanese, moving forward. this will be a boon to your education, and will justify your posting aesthetic. i look forward to seeing your japanese posts.

私は現在日本語を勉強しているので、私も彼の投稿を見たいと思うでしょう。

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
着信ヘンタイスレッド
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oscillik said:

着信ヘンタイスレッド

LOL、バカ

Kanji kicks my ass every day

 

Oh, fuck me I love CTRL+ENTER to post!

Where has this been all my life

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
私は日本の伝統的なコースを取っているとは言いませんでした、ハ! ワンパンマン2まで待つことができない
 
: )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, diatoms said:
私は日本の伝統的なコースを取っているとは言いませんでした、ハ! ワンパンマン2まで待つことができない
 
: )

ワンパンマンシリーズ2はすでに放映中

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for terrible anime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh god, just fucking rename this site weaboo the music makers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, oscillik said:

oh god, just fucking rename this site weaboo the music makers

yeah, stupid other languages...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joyrex said:
1 hour ago, diatoms said:
私は日本の伝統的なコースを取っているとは言いませんでした、ハ! ワンパンマン2まで待つことができない
 
: )

ワンパンマンシリーズ2はすでに放映中

https://www.crunchyroll.com/one-punch-man

ワンパンマンシリーズ2これはすごい、ありがとう!

I can't believe I'm about to start One-Punch Man Season 2

I thought it would be months from now!

I thought you had to have Hulu

but that's just for america

official release for Ireland

https://www.crunchyroll.com/one-punch-man

This is Awesome

You Just Made My Night, Joyrex!!!

See what trying my hand at Japanese brought, Ha

Thanks Joyrex

: )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, diatoms said:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/one-punch-man

ワンパンマンシリーズ2これはすごい、ありがとう!

I can't believe I'm about to start One-Punch Man Season 2

I thought it would be months from now!

I thought you had to have Hulu

but that's just for america

official release for Ireland

https://www.crunchyroll.com/one-punch-man

This is Awesome

You Just Made My Night, Joyrex!!!

See what trying my hand at Japanese brought, Ha

Thanks Joyrex

: )

 

One Punch Man Series 2 is on Hulu, weirdly enough - I've already watched several episodes.

Enough of the Nihongo - people will start thinking we're all weebs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw, somebody should start working on a new watmm logo, that thing looks chunked af... just WATMM in big fonts and we are the music makers bellow it... the W logo could stay no probs with that... the W logo with the collapse fx would be cool... even better would be a big W with a smaller A inside and so on... collapsing and prolapsing... that would be awesomenesssenesssesss

Edited by Tim_J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Oh, fuck me I love CTRL+ENTER to post!

Where has this been all my life

Must admit, big fan of this. First time I did it was accidental. Muscle memory from sending emails at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Must admit, big fan of this. First time I did it was accidental. Muscle memory from sending emails at work.

I was doing it with no results a few weeks ago for the same reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

btw, somebody should start working on a new watmm logo, that thing looks chunked af... just WATMM in big fonts and we are the music makers bellow it... the W logo could stay no probs with that... the W logo with the collapse fx would be cool... even better would be a big W with a smaller A inside and so on... collapsing and prolapsing... that would be awesomenesssenesssesss

It's funny you mention that... stay tuned later this week! After all, it's WATMM's 20th anniversary this June...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why people changed their username? (possible stupid question i know, but why everyone now with the new forum)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

It's funny you mention that... stay tuned later this week! After all, it's WATMM's 20th anniversary this June...

20th? did it start in 99? i first signed up around 2000 or 2001 but i thought that watmm/joyrex had been around for some time... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lachesi said:

Why people changed their username? (possible stupid question i know, but why everyone now with the new forum)

Lots of people have changed their names over the years. When Joyrex switched the software they all reset to the first name they registered with. I've always been Hello Spiral :^)

  • Farnsworth 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just know the "Your previous content has been restored" function is gonna cause some trouble...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, OneToThirtySix said:

I just know the "Your previous content has been restored" function is gonna cause some trouble...

Eh? What's this then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...