IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

2 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Can you explain a bit more in detail? Not sure what you mean by status updates, unless you mean user's status updates?

Aye - user status updates, used to be the bottom right corner/half of the UI, completely gone now!

21 minutes ago, StephenG said:

Aye - user status updates, used to be the bottom right corner/half of the UI, completely gone now!

Gotcha - restored!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Fixed - I had unchecked every forum/subforum, and apparently the app takes that to mean everything ?

Weird, it's still doing it.  bot posts something every time someone makes a reply to anything on the forums. 

I did check General Discussion (had to choose something) - I wonder if that is it - can you verify it's other posts from other forums besides General Discussion?

34 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

You should only be seeing that in the EKT forums/subforums - you're seeing it elsewhere?

It is only in EKT, but that wasn't my issue - I'm already a Knob Twiddler so why is there still a banner telling me to become one?

4 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

It is only in EKT, but that wasn't my issue - I'm already a Knob Twiddler so why is there still a banner telling me to become one?

Adjusted - thank you! Don't know why I never thought of that in the first place (don't honestly recall if the old forum allowed me to choose which groups to show announcements to or not)

• Thanks 1

Similar to what lada mentioned there’s a banner that pops up randomly in New Releases subforum for “formatting your listings” which obv isn’t a big deal but there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it appears, I notice it more often on mobile but I think it’s randomly there on desktop as well (iOS mobile Opera, Windows w/Opera on desktop)

Just now, auxien said:

Similar to what lada mentioned there’s a banner that pops up randomly in New Releases subforum for “formatting your listings” which obv isn’t a big deal but there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it appears, I notice it more often on mobile but I think it’s randomly there on desktop as well (iOS mobile Opera, Windows w/Opera on desktop)

I've noticed this too, mostly on mobile (iOS/Chrome). 

6 minutes ago, auxien said:

4 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

I've noticed this too, mostly on mobile (iOS/Chrome). 

I'm adjusting that so it only shows to the particular forum it applies to - thanks again for the helpful feedback!

3 hours ago, Joyrex said:

I did check General Discussion (had to choose something) - I wonder if that is it - can you verify it's other posts from other forums besides General Discussion?

if you were replying to me, as far as i can tell its showing posts from all of the forums in general discussion, not ekt though.  Makes it impossible to use the room. Is there a way to just have it post when a new topic is created and nothing more?

image.thumb.png.fb5d215a7a68df063a45d5c7e2dc5ae1.png

Edited by andrd
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, andrd said:

if you were replying to me, as far as i can tell its showing posts from all of the forums in general discussion, not ekt though.  Makes it impossible to use the room. Is there a way to just have it post when a new topic is created and nothing more?

image.thumb.png.fb5d215a7a68df063a45d5c7e2dc5ae1.png

I turned it off altogether; sorry for the bother (time to roll out the new CHATMM methinks)

3 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

Listening party? You mean WARP30?

20 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Listening party? You mean WARP30?

ye thats the thread i quoted my post from

I also have a problem with quoting in that when I quote a post it doesn't add nested quotes for some reason 

9 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

ye thats the thread i quoted my post from

I also have a problem with quoting in that when I quote a post it doesn't add nested quotes for some reason 

Quotes don't nest anymore to avoid the insanity previously experienced...

12 hours ago, Tim_J said:

it actually does if you select all the text and hit quote selection...

can we swap this? A lot of members suggested but it keeps like this... Member's name should come first and the date after... thanks

Ah, right - I forgot about that. Let me see where that is in the skin and move it around...

Just now, oscillik said:

Hey guise, I dunno about anyone else but I couldn't access the site for the past few days. Anyone else?

Same. Across the board I reckon.