IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

On 8/2/2019 at 12:03 PM, Joyrex said:

I agree - maybe what I do is remove the user info altogether (beyond user group and posts) and have the rest appear in the hovercard. Those pips are fairly pointless too (the dots that indicate your overall post count). Good suggestions!

I still think this would be an improvement :

userinfoexample.png

Edited by aencre
  • Like 2

I really enjoy the ability to 'like' posts and especially that there is a Farnsworth option, but I think that the hamburger option can be better. Can we get some headphones on that thing?

1 hour ago, Drum Up said:

I really enjoy the ability to 'like' posts and especially that there is a Farnsworth option, but I think that the hamburger option can be better. Can we get some headphones on that thing?

If you can find a suitable image, I can do it - that goes for anybody else who thinks we should have more Reactions - create 'em (the more WATMM-centric the better) and I'll consider putting them into the system.

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

If you can find a suitable image, I can do it - that goes for anybody else who thinks we should have more Reactions - create 'em (the more WATMM-centric the better) and I'll consider putting them into the system.

this :music: would be perfect, but the reactions may not support animations? a still of it could work too ofc

1 hour ago, auxien said:

this :music: would be perfect, but the reactions may not support animations? a still of it could work too ofc

I don't know if they support animations either - but, the other issue with that emoji is the quality - it needs to be larger in size, and scaling that will look awful.

20 hours ago, auxien said:

I’d rather have a classic WATMM emoji as a reaction, even if it’s a little pixelated from slightly scaling it up, than some new shiny.

Well, I get triggered by scaled pixels, so no :dadjoke:

4 hours ago, species8472 said:

can we change the like heart to a thumbs up or something?

So it's more like Facebook? eh...

4 hours ago, Gocab said:

I propose we change it to two penises docking.

LOL, but no.

Trying to sign up and there is an anti-spam question:

Q)What is Clark’s first name?

A) Dick

no

A)Will

no

A)Arthur C.

no

*Googles* “What is Clark’s first name?”

William Clark, (born August 1, 1770, Caroline county, Virginia [U.S.]—died September 1, 1838, St. Louis, Missouri), American frontiersman who won fame as an explorer by sharing with Meriwether Lewis the leadership of their epic expedition to the Pacific Northwest (1804–06).

*Googles* “Clark Music”

oh

A) Chris

Not really an issue. Just feedback from a noob. 

Edited by Det Bluto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

You don’t need to advertise WATMM on WATMM, I already gave you 5 whole dollars this year.

It's branding, man - plus, it represents the site, not a specific artist like the Aphex logo would.

That being said, an Aphex Logo, turquoise hexagon, AE letters, a Plaid logo, Squarepusher logo, etc. as additional Reactions may not be so bad (although it might get crowded)

How about having them all as one reaction but users get to decide which logo they want to see as a part of their preferences

And maybe the default for guests can be WATMM or the braindance picture 

On 11/5/2019 at 4:36 PM, Joyrex said:

That being said, an Aphex Logo, turquoise hexagon, AE letters, a Plaid logo, Squarepusher logo, etc. as additional Reactions may not be so bad (although it might get crowded)

feels like that defeats the purpose of their respective emojis?

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

feels like that defeats the purpose of their respective emojis?

Well, you can't use an emoji to 'react' to someone's post (without quoting them, etc.)

On 10/23/2019 at 4:55 PM, Joyrex said:

schopenhauer.png.ee34e762242a73347ca24a2161170866.png

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1