IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

• 2 weeks later...

Since today the condensed view stopped working in the unread posts view. And it stays in expanded mode no matter what I try. (https://forum.watmm.com/discover/unread/?&view=condensed)

Anyone got an idea?

In the past, it happened that initially it showed in expanded view, but I just had to reload of click "condensed" for it to go to the preferred option. Since today, that doesn't work anymore. A case of Happy New Year?

• Like 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:10 PM, darreichungsform said:

Bildschirmfoto-2019-12-20-um-20-07-11.pn

Bildschirmfoto-2019-12-20-um-20-09-10.pn

... or similar is always at the bottom of the page. how can I change that`?

This is now fixed.

23 hours ago, goDel said:

Since today the condensed view stopped working in the unread posts view. And it stays in expanded mode no matter what I try. (https://forum.watmm.com/discover/unread/?&view=condensed)

Anyone got an idea?

In the past, it happened that initially it showed in expanded view, but I just had to reload of click "condensed" for it to go to the preferred option. Since today, that doesn't work anymore. A case of Happy New Year?

This is now fixed.

• Thanks 2

Unread content on my phone is three pages of pinned posts that has no new content followed by the actual new content. I thought the forum had died.

Wtf it started working again. 

JFC I'm retarded. Ignore all this.

Edited by Gocab
Retardation

On 1/3/2020 at 4:36 PM, darreichungsform said:

If you use the letter S in box brackets it will cross out everything that's written after it as if BB codes were still working. Weird

The editor still supports some old BBCode, but you can also just use the keyboard shortcuts for bold, italic, underline, etc.

CTRL+Enter key to submit a post as well

• Like 2

S

Edit: Searching for the Youtube ID for example this:  cTswMyCO2p4from the url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTswMyCO2p4

only brings up results from a vid that hasn't been embedded. 

Searching cTswMyCO2p4 doesn't hit the embedded video in the Jungle thread; only the post in this thread.

Edited by ManjuShri

1 hour ago, ManjuShri said:

S

Edit: Searching for the Youtube ID for example this:  cTswMyCO2p4from the url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTswMyCO2p4

only brings up results from a vid that hasn't been embedded. 

Searching cTswMyCO2p4 doesn't hit the embedded video in the Jungle thread; only the post in this thread.

If you know something as specific as the YouTube ID, why would you search for it instead of say the name of the video?

It's useful for not making reposts, especially in the longer threads.

Searching the name of track "Undercover Agent - Dub Plate Circles" brings up neither the post in this thread nor the embedded video in the Jungle thread.

34 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

ahhh probably... anyway, my reset name is different than the one i have now...

this is not a big deal, was just wondering...

I don't think users can see each other's display name histories...

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

that's ok, i just asked cause i remember the old version had it...

Well, if the feature is still there for members, it will be this icon if you can see it on someone's profile:

image.png

What WATMM needs is the ability to react to reactions. Just imagine it - somebody likes your post, then you facepalm his like, then he facepalms your facepalm, then you like his facepalm etc. The fun would never stop.

Edited by Freak of the week
  • Burger 1

6 hours ago, Joyrex said:

It's a per-group setting... I think leaving it off better respects a member's privacy. Anyone agree/disagree?

Agree

That said, how do I go about changing my screen name? lol

Edited by StephenG

18 minutes ago, StephenG said:
6 hours ago, Joyrex said:

It's a per-group setting... I think leaving it off better respects a member's privacy. Anyone agree/disagree?

Agree

Ask limpyloo? :emotawesomepm9:

• Sad 1

Pretty sure it's always done that, and that it's a fairly standard way of doing things. That's how I use this or any other forum anyway: catch up via unread content no matter what subforum it belongs to, and then flush everything I don't want to read down with one click so only actual new posts will show up as unread the next time.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:46 AM, manmower said:

Yeah, that's what it does and should do.

Yep - hence the language "forum/site"

On 1/10/2020 at 6:33 PM, StephenG said:

Agree

In your settings: Account Settings --> Display Name.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

Can members without avatars have the old default avatar or some other version of a neutral avatar? all of these colored letters and numbers are a bit confusing imo

I'm not sure if that's a setting anymore...