IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

I've been using the muted theme for a while now,  less straining on the eyes imo. The only issue is text pasted into posts from news sites etc needs to be highlighted to be readable as black text on a dark grey background isn't the easiest to read.

I like this new updated look. :shrug:

Edited by Silent Member

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

my avatar looks fine. no problems here.

on any theme except WATMM Classic, all avatars are forced to be circular.

Correction: of course you wouldn't notice a difference because you're using The Brothers theme. So okay, the lame BoC theme has rounded square avatars, whilst all others have circular avatars

Edited by oscillik

5 minutes ago, oscillik said:

Correction: of course you wouldn't notice a difference because you're using The Brothers theme. So okay, the lame BoC theme has rounded square avatars, whilst all others have circular avatars

well i can hardly read this or any post because MY EYES ZE GOGGLES DO NATHING but i've been using a circular avatar for eight years and i'd hate to see a big white border on this theme. i'd look like a cone dog.

alignment & font size

please:)

6 hours ago, yekker said:

I don't like it much, but WATMM after dark theme looks fine...

These dark themes are almost unreadable on mobile.  We need at least one light theme option.  I’m not installing tapatalk.

For me is ok this dark theme.

Maybe I would use a brighter font color, near light-gray or white.

You need to know that dark themes are in general better for your eyes health than white ones. Software developers learnt this years ago, when you're reading code for a long time it produces less eye strain, at least for me.

If you're not confortable with this theme, you should be able to switch to a brighter one.

Regards,

Edited by Diurn